Web hosting services

Need a company that offers web hosting services which supports ASP.Net platform, because I have plenty of website which is built on ASP.Net platform.

There are many companies who offer hosting service that supports ASP.Net. Even I have many websites which are on ASP.Net platform and I am using of Sterling Communications. Its been almost a year and till date I havent faced any problem. Hope this solves your problem.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 11-10-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Quote Originally Posted by travel vietnam View Post
    i think that you can search it on google.com
    you can find a company that offers web hosting services
    Hello friend,,,,,,i'm sneha here,,,,,I'm new here.....I agree your posting.....Thanks for share with us,,,,,,,,

Maybe you can share more details with us?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

TheHostPlanet is an independent directory of web hosting providers. Our guide provides you a detached view of prime web hosting services. Here you will find the most updated information. At our site web hosting reviews and articles are available and the information is constantly being renewed.

I know such companies as webintellects.com and santrex.net are able to provide you quality hosting with the needed support. They have rather affordable costs and long experience makes them more attractive.

google is the best way to search these type of site.

there are many host provider which have asp.net platform, but please to linked it you have to check the review of that provider, such that it will be beneficial for your view's on asp.net
    hostyourspace

You could search many companies which meet your criteria, like myhosting.com,ABvixe.com, the well-known godaddy, and IX web hosting. But actually,I probably ignore IX web hosting.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

go to godaddy or any other windows host..