How good and reliable Just199?

thinking to try just199.com hosting services but before to make my final order need to know your points about this web host.

How stable and reliable is this host? Could anyone share his/her views?

Well, I havent tried it personally. Do you use FF addon called WOT?
    The site sure has low ratings and untrustworthy according to it. Though there are no reviews available yet.

I don't know them but they should get a chance. Start up's always cares a lot about their customers.
    I had that experience with greenhoster.biz.
    Green Webhosting - 3$/Month - Starter: 5GB Webspace 50GB, Traffic

www.greenhoster.biz

Judging from many positive reviews about the services provided by just199.com company, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
    The pricing looks to be reasonable and network uptime is nice.
    Hope you will be pleased to try them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Would rather recommend using such company as santrex.net or serverpoint.com instead. these have reasonable service at the affordable costs being experienced providers.

The prices are a lil high!

I read reviews of almost all web hosting providers including just 199. But HostGator is more adorable all of them.

I believe that you should do a search on their domain name and find information about them, also you will be able to find some discounts on their services.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

There are many good feedbacks about just199 and I believe that you will be fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    They look to be good in terms of network uptime, pricing and web hosting accounts.

nothing special about this host. May suggest you looking up the similar services of serverpoint.com and santrex.net finding those hosts much more reasonable than the asked one.

The best thing to do is try their service though I read in some complains against them but anyway no host is really 100% perfect...there will always be glitches form time to time.

Thanks for considering us Ahmad.. We provide stable hosting and skillful support services, but we are not the cheapest.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

I also could recommend 7host.com web hosting solutions, which are seem to be really stable and reliable hosting company in EU region
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I believe that it will be also profitable to do a search on any possible discounts on their services.