Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Low-cost dedicated servers

While looking for the dedicated servers which would be quality solutions for the site I am tasked to find host for, I have found out the company gg-webhosting.net which appear to have the oneof the lowest cost dedicated servers, what made themselves rather popular ona directory I have found it at.

Need comments about the privider and their reasonability as the host.

If I were you, I would better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
    recommend you to check Bodhost dedicated servers - these guys know how to keep everything working.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I advice you to define what you need low-cost or quality? If quality is your answer than try Serverpoint dedicated servers. They are in business since 1998 providing dedicated solutions in their own DC, their various plans will suit any demand
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thanks ThatGuy for recommending us. Customers' safety is the main goal for us. But we are not the cheapest.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

In my opinion you need to compare many web hosts that offer dedis.
    You can check plusplushosting dedicated server specials.
    Be is hurry.

Hope it will be useful.

I suggest such companies as exmasters.com and webintellects.com knowing these are the ones of the best dedicated providers, with long experience and professional working stuff.

There are lots of company in India offering cheap dedicated servers
    Last edited by sandy0444; 09-18-2013 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Remove URL

I suggest not to make choice based on price. Better take a look at reliable host such as HostingSource. This company will provide you fast dedicated servers with lots of features and skilled support
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Sure that from the mentioned above hosts, you will make right decision to choose plusplushosting.net company to order dedicated server hosting solutions at. These guys know how to do their job qualified.

Agree about serverpoint.com as the potential host frop getting dedis. This is truly stab;e provider with the reasonable costs.

Also consider the solutions of hostzealot.com. They are currently offering several specials making their already inexpensive servers even cheaper.
    https://my.hostzealot.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=152

Can't review about them without knowing about their services. I think they are new in Hosting business. If you can let us know your requirements, we may help you to select the best Dedicated Server.

I ahve seen low cost dedis from 1paket. company.
    Use them to meet your needs, the OP. This company is reputable and offers unmetered traffic.

If I were you, I would better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
    recommend you to check Bodhost dedicated servers - these guys know how to keep everything working.

Have you already made your final decision? would like to know what company you have chosen.

1paket.com is the company which has narrow (dedicated server) specialization.
    All their servers are stable and reliable and they have no outages and downtime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast