Thumbs up How to increase unique Visitors to your website

let us look at what are the available options or ways that we can use to get that much needed visitors to your website.

Way Number 1

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

This is probably the most discussed and talked about technique in the online web constructing community. In layman's term, it is simply deploy a set of approaches that enable your website to be increase in its rank in search engine result when the relevant key words are being searched. For Google, the most used search engine today, there is a standard measurement from a scale from 1 to 10 rating a particular website. This measurement mechanism is known as PageRank. The higher the rank, the higher your website will appear during searches. This is actually the most powerful way to bring visitors to your website.

Way Number 2

Back-link Sites

This is actually a more manual way of bringing traffic to your sites. Usually, these back-linking sites work by putting the link of the site on their site along with other webmasters or bloggers. This in terms may manifest a certain amount of localized click from the providing website itself bringing in some traffic. Another key point to note that is very much related to SEO techniques is that your PageRank will increase if the back-linking sites are of high PageRank. This influences the 'Global Popularity' aspect in SEO.

Way Number 3

Forums

This is another manual way of bringing traffic to your website. Posting live links of your website on forum's discussion thread. However, it may not necessary work as by just posting meaningless links in treads will likely to be deemed as spam. In order to circumvent this problem of being regarded as spam, try your best to write something that is meaningful and use the 'Anchor Text" or 'word link' technique in your postings. What it will appear in your post would be your content and some words being highlighted but the only difference is that these words are 'hyperlinked'

I am offerring reciprocal link exchange for my articles website. anyone interested can contact me . my email address is visible on the top of my website.

Just to add to this, we can also get more visitors from Press Release, Classified Submissions, Directory Submissions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by aamjad2001 View Post
    The higher the rank, the higher your website will appear during searches.
    This statement is not neccessarily true. Yes, the higher the page rank the better your chances of appearing near the top of the search engine's but it's not always an accurate barometer. But I do think SEO is the best way to increase unique visitors. Because it targets keywords it brings in visitors looking for a service who are not aware of the site and threrefore many different visitors.

Include high valued information or articles in your website, promote it through many ways to make your website wellknown. People will be driven to your site once they get to know there are some valued or interesting information or material available .
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

If I had the choice of 100 unique visitors a day who didn't buy anything or 10 unique vsitors and three are clients, I choose the latter.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Thanks for the information provided.