Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: email marketing

can any one define what is email marketing ?
    Email marketing is a strategy which includes sending offers and ads via email. I personally do not think it is efficient, because the most users, I bet, will call such mail "spam", or even won't see it, as it will be defined as a spam by the mailing system itself.

hello dear..
    I think Email marketing is the advertisement of a product, service, or brand through electronic mail. Email marketing can be used to improve the relationship between a business and its customers or to gain new customers. In order to gain the email addresses of potential customers, businesses must either pay a fee to an email broker, use a subscription service, or rely on referrals from existing customers. Many companies, of course, use a combination of these methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Exmasters-Mark View Post
    Email marketing is a strategy which includes sending offers and ads via email. I personally do not think it is efficient, because the most users, I bet, will call such mail "spam", or even won't see it, as it will be defined as a spam by the mailing system itself.
    I also think that is "spam"!

Hi friends,

Email Marketing Professional 2.0 is free email marketing software that allows you to create and send promotional emails in seconds.

Hi friends,

Email Marketing Professional 2.0 is free email marketing software that allows you to create and send promotional emails in seconds. Seconds after installing, you will be able to send promotional ads, newsletters, coupons, and more.

Email marketing is advertising for a product, service or brand in e-mail. E-mail marketing can improve the relationship between the company and its customers or attract new customers.

These are two good email marketing softwares:
    1-GroupMail
    2-Handymailer

Post Re:

In my point of view there are 15 way of email marketing. Let me explain you widly.
    1. Avoiding the spam filters
    2. Maximising Click-Thru Rates
    3. The Power of Personalisation
    4. One-Click Unsubscription
    5. Signup Confirmation
    6. Tuesday / Wednesday = Increased Response
    7. Repeat Email Communication
    8. Consistency is the Key
    9. On Time, Every Time
    10. The Half-a-Second Subject Line
    11. The Free Bonus Hook-In
    12. The Preview Pane
    13. Link-Click Testing
    14. Email-Based Learning
    15. Always Sign on the Dotted Line

E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses email as a means of communicating commercial messages or fundraising for a hearing. e-mail marketing may evolve into a technology that uses a handshake between sender and receiver. This system is intended to eventually lead to a high degree of satisfaction between consumers and merchants. A common example of permission marketing is a newsletter sent to customers advertising a business. These newsletters inform customers of upcoming events or promotions or new products.

thanks for sharing i also try this software

If you are looking for a free email marketing software why not give email marketing professional a shot. Campaigner is not free but they make email marketing easy as well. You could avail of their free 30 day trial.

Email marketing could greatly increase your sales but its useless for traffic and its ROI is weak

Email marketing is very important as advertising or marketing.We can create using software email btowchere good and the need to send the client threw email.it could read our mail and interested in our product, so we can sell our product to the customer. This is an inexpensive way to market.

For email marketing different softwares are using which are used to send email to bulk of people its easier to send your newsletter etc to lot of people with very less manual work

E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast