Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wonder if Google is going to keep its focus on domain names. For some searches, the domain name seems to be the #1 criteria to be at the top of their listing. I would think that in a perfect world, that the domain name is important, but not a requirement for success.

Hi,

Want to know how to Choose a SEO friendly domain name, then check this Article-
    http://www.articlemonkeys.com/How-to...me-340690.html

Thanks!

The promoting of your blog requires creativity and correct opportune moments for publicity. You get an opportunity for your blog promotion in social gatherings.

The idea is something that is both unique and great at the same time. You can never think of anything like this and yet it is very good too. This is really going to help a lot.

Selecting the domain name is a big thing. For this, you can use the main keywords of the site with the available domain extension. For getting good domain, choose a good service.

The good domain name can bring in new visitors and that will help to increase the site traffic. The domain that has a easy name gets visited more than ones who have complex names and meaning.

That being the case, online business owners must know which elements of a website they should focus on to attract potential customers and actually make them stay long enough to complete a sale.

Choosing name for domain is very important thing and you need to be careful. The name must be very unique and be interesting, which people prefer most.

If you get domain with short and content keywords with .com . I believe mostly been taken while they are lot of domain seller hunt for whatever domain that less than 6 characters.
    Tips from most of domain reseller which they start looking for country domain name which going top second choice after .com domain name to target specific market.

While you are creating the domain name, you must be very much creative. It will help you to attract the attention of the customers towards the domain.

these kind of informations are locate in on page optimization.

Now you have your domain name you have two options, you can either park your domain name, or turn it in to a website, using web hosting. With parking you have to set the name servers from your domain name registrar, to that off the parking company.

Brand domain name is the best choice. You can always promote brand domain name if you fail to find a domain name with targeted keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by stemenwatson View Post
    Domain name is really important , always try to choose some unique and attractive name for your site, it represnet your work or company
    ya,i agree with you.
    Here i want to share some information about how to choose best domain name.
    Whenever you choose a domain name,depend upon the following instructions,
    1.your domain name consists under 10 word.
    2.It's easy to remember
    3.It's related to your business.
    4.Before register your domain name,you should know the worth of domain name
    5.Mostly .com is the one of best domain extension.
    Choosing a domain name can be difficult, particularly when it seems all the good ones have already been taken.Before selecting your domain name,you must check domain availability.You can check domain availability by using any one of the whois lookup tool.Nowdays there are lot of whois lookup tools available.I found this site Whoisxy.com through Google search.Here you enter your domain name.If your domain name already taken by some owner,you will get domain ownership details or else you will get any empty content your domain name not register by someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12