Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It is no necessary to take 256 bit for common business! 128 bit can take this without any problem!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Have a look at for best SSL Certificates whichssl.com

Great post. I like it. I already bookmark it to read. Thanks for sharing this post.

The SSL Certificate Which gives you highest warranty and ensryption. However, there is a cost associated with it. its cal a best SSL Certificate

No one is best! It is just a technology to ensure the safety of online exchange!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Too interesting and too informative post it is
    i really like this superb sharing too much

Arrow

ON the basis of bit encryption 256 bit is best ssl certificate. because it is more secure than 128 bit ssl.

so it is more secure ans trust able.

However there are now EV SSL And Wildcard SSL Certificate is good for you sites. because of there features.

Re: What is the best SSL Certificates?

RapidSSL is fine for that, the cheapest for you is SSLMatrix: http://www.sslmatrix.com/ssl-brands/rapidssl/rapidssl-certificate
    Last edited by SSLMatrix; 11-06-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

I thnik Encryption is best.

The only thing we notice is to obtain an SSL certificate from a place that is affordable price.
    The SSL certificate is only as good as signing the certificate, so if the signer used is too schematic below, some browsers do not accept it.Just make sure that the recognition of the browser is over 99.9%.
    If you want cheap and affordable price to SSL certificates just visit http://www.mycheapssl.com/
    In this site as your requirement you get SSL certificates.

Hi,
    I think 128bit is better.

I was also looking for an SSL certificate and I found this offer. And after comparing prices and features, I suggest you should go the way COMODO Instant SSL certificate. And I have met recently, there are some interesting quotes, such as "You will receive free Extended Validation certificates of purchase or renewal of 2 years Instant SSL"

The only thing we notice is to obtain an SSL certificate from a place that is but that.
    The SSL certificate is only as good as signing the certificate, so if the signer used is too schematic below, some browsers do not accept it.
    Just make sure that the recognition of the browser is over 99%.

The best SSL certificates will give your site visitors and customers the ultimate confidence in your operations. But there are an awful lot of SSL vendors on the market today. How to find the right one?

First, you want to look at the company itself. Because it is so important to have one of the best SSL certificates – any mistakes here will put your customers at risk and lose you business – you want to make sure you're dealing with reputable SSL vendors. Check the company history; make sure it's been around at least a few years. Read SSL reviews by experts and customers for some impartial insight.

Browser recognition. The best SSL certificates are recognized by virtually every browser on today's market. Look for a minimum 99% browser recognition or browser ubiquity rate. Good SSL vendors will have this number on display for all customers to see.

The right security level. Some SSL vendors offer more than one type of cert – there may be a basic security level, and an extended or premium SSL as well. Which are the best SSL certificates for you? Good SSL vendors will clearly indicate the differences between the two – and should not push you to buy something you don't need. In general, a basic or standard SSL certificate will be perfectly suited to small sites, including small e-commerce sites. Larger operations may select a premium level cert.

Customer support. Still have questions? The customer support team should be able to guide you through your quest for the best SSL certificates, and answer any questions you have. You might also want to check SSL vendors for 24/7 technical support.

If you are looking for a suitable SSL certificate for your site,gogetssl provides wide range of SSL products.There are many certifying authorities which offer wide variety of digital certificates for the protection of e-commerce websites. Customers can buy a SSL certificate after determining their security requirements. It is of utmost importance to provide adequate security on the site to win the trust of the customers.Using a digital certificate of a reputed provider convinces the customers of the safety of their data on the site. Installing the digital certificate is beneficial for the website owners as well as customers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast