Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you can let us know which form of document you need(domain,ec,wildcard etc.) and how much you're willing to pay for it I might be able to provide you suggestions.

go daddy is the best!
    Variety is the spice of life!!! flowers for valentines day

Recently introduced SSL Certificate is The SSL v3. It is an enhanced version of SSL v2. There were some errors in the SSL v2. But these are not in v3.

It's COMODO,
    8 great reasons why you should try Comodo SSL
    1.Immediate validation & issuance

2.2048 signatures / 256 bit encryption

3.Trusted by 99.9% of browsers

4.Unlimited Server Licenses

5.Industry Leading Support

6.30 day money back guarantee

7.Free TrustLogo boosts conversion

8.$250,000 Warranty
    Last edited by Manov; 07-26-2012 at 07:51 AM.

I think the cheapest out there is StartSSL which gives you the first year free and charges you A LOT in the 2nd year...

Godaddy is reasonable but has bad customer service and is a hassle to install.

I would recommend SSL.com certificate because of their customer service and affordable rates. Go for the FREE 90 days trial first and test them out. Then, get their cheapest certificate (DV) every year. Worth it, especially when you go through the process of actually installing the certificate.

According to my experience that RapidSSL WildCard Certificate is the great and right option to be SSL certificate holder. RapidSSL WildCard will support multiple sub domains including main hosting name.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123