Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    You should work on both together, because the articles for the long term and the forums for the short term

I think there are no definite rules about which is better. Surely the location of your link and the pagerank of the page it is on will have more relevance than whether the link is within an article or forum site.

I saw all the replies were saying that article links are better than forum links!

Should I also say this?

Well, forums are available almost in all the niches so it is giving you relevant back links, forum content is indexed faster than article content.

There is high chances of getting some clicks from forum links this makes more valuable links.

Forums are discussion places means it is good in eyes of search engines.

You can build forum links faster than article links
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. - Vincent T. Lombardi

Making Money Online

Both Article and Forum link are useful. If your post is informative.

Registered User jaspercontracto's Avatar
    When it comes to authority, article links are much better than that of forum links. What matters most is how helpful the content is to the readers and how you drive them to click into your links on that content.

Article links are better than forum links. moreover if the blogs contains very unique and informartive article. It will really helpfull.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

Article Submission is better than Forum Posting.

Fill Forum Profile Information. I have visited every platform you own a watch "customers" to ask you to fill out more information about themselves will have the option to subscribe and according to my point of view forums is the best from which you can get more backlinks.

article links are better than forum links because article links are comes for content. so content based links are always good.

I believe that its better to use both because its important to have more quality backlinks
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Does anyone know if search engines give different scores for links coming from forums vs articles? i.e. if both the forum and article happened to be related contextually to the link.
    Last edited by shandy7894; 01-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.

The two links and a forum section are useful. If your post is informative and long and then use the article submission and answer questions in the short to use the forum. Then use it on your way. I heard somewhere that tons of links on a page absolute limit on how they score big.

Article and Forum links Both are batter because Article is way to get more and more traffic and forums are best for quality back link.

Both methods are useful to use for building backlinks for websites and at the same time building fast traffic loads for them. Submitting articles can really improve the page hits and visits shares of websites, especially if the method is used for a long time and a lot of fresh materials are submitted to the top rated directories.

Article , Article & Article. These links are from content that is related to the theme of your website. Links pointing from related content of keyword has a greater impact on search engines.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast