Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Both Article and Forum link are useful. If your post is informative and long then use article submission method and short question or reply use forum.

hi,
    There are more benefits of article and forum also but on my point of view the article is the best way.
    Thanks for nice sharing me.

As per my experience both are better because both have ability to get backlinks and also both are able to drive traffic on our site.

Both are good but backlinks from article are more effective than forum backlinks...

according to my experience article links are better than forum links...... articles have much importance in SEO.

Hi,
    I think article links are better than forum links because article are the best way to get the on the websites.

I think forum links are most useful as you can get backlinks in short time and in article's you have to wait for approval of article.

I think that both are useful & effective. I use them both.

I also think that both are best. But as far as quality backlinks are concerns, Forum links are more useful than article submission links. Article submission links are valuable but not so quality-ful as forum links.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

According to my point of view forums are more effective and useful strategies for getting more backlinks quickly.
    The game is over.

I think Articles Submission is better

Both have their own significance. article marketing and forum posting are the different types of link building

i think forums are more effective and useful

Quote Originally Posted by ajaykr View Post
    I think Articles Submission is better
    I don't denied that article submission are useful and does not ignore the importance of article submission too. But if you can see forums are great discussion boards and there are lots of possibilities of generate maximum traffic from forums. Article submission are worth but forums has lots of visitors thats why backlinks on forums are more worth than article links from my point of view.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

Both the article and link to the forum will be useful. If your message is informative, and very long ago, way to use article submission and a brief question or answer forum. So use it on the road.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast