Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unlimited reseller hosting

Need opinons again.

There is a company webhosting.uk.com offering unlimited reseller accounts at their site. Would luike to know if I can use such services efficiently and what could be said of he company itself.

Well there is NO any Unlimited Reseller Offer - ! Xeon-network.com -Offer unlimited Reseller Hosting offer! - Well, unlimited reseller hosting offers companies are few! You first talk with them before Order !
    I don't have any Idea about webhosting.uk.com!

I have not been correctly understand the offer, if you can kindly post the exact details of the reseller hosting package we are talking here.

Unlimited reseller hosting

I recommend hostdepartment with unlimited reseller hosting plans and features at $24.95.. Hope this helps.. Give a try

Usually any unlimited solutions are not recommended but I believe it depends on the company. Since webhosting.uk.com is really good one, what is concluded from their reviews, I think their reseller accounts could be trusted.

As for the limited solutions of high quality I recommend the reselling of webhostingbuzz.com

just be careful dealing with them,They can be fake

webhosting.uk.com is offering quality solutions and for sure is not fake. They've globaltap.comlong experience and their reseller offers ar indeed very attractive.

What they are unlimited by? Web space? Or number of domain names? If they offer unlimited number of domain names so that is commonplace feature then.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

me too have this doubt
    Dedicated Linux Server Hosting

I would definetely try the service of that company! If you dont try you will never find out!
    HostAle.com | Hablamos espaņol CloudLinux
    Alpha Supernova Reseller UNLIMITED $32.97
    Master $16.97| Reseller $8.97| Shared $4.97

May also recommerdn another UK host called bodhost.co.uk which also seem to offer unlimited reseller solutions.

Try hosting24 they give you a customized website, free domain, and best of all 30 day money back guarantee, they offer a unlimited reseller plan for $29.84 but with this coupon host2010 you can get for $27.84 or less if you make a payment for 3 month.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 07-14-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Quote Originally Posted by hostale View Post
    I would definetely try the service of that company! If you dont try you will never find out!
    I agree, reading other peoples reviews will not mean your service will be the same as theres.

If you do plan to resell hosting its best to always try the hosting for 1 month with personal websites before you go moving clients.

Thanku You emble

Thank you for share for this offer.
    Hillock Hosting
    Unlimited Hosting Solutions
    Affordable shared,reseller and VPS hosting
    http://www.hillockhosting.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast