Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    have you already made your final decision OP?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I recommend using reseller services from webintellects.com which s offering usual plans, or from exmasters.com which opens the new possibilities for you.

I agree that 7host.com provide quality and stable web hosting solutions for a reasonable prices with helpful support.

How to trust on any WEB HOSTING COMPANY for the same, I get a lot of offers from many new companies but trust is the main thing

Success of reselling depend on you commonly, but some part is also on host. You will get profit with reseller plans from Hostingsource.com, reputable US company which solutions are featured and stable that is the main for reselling
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

To OP,

Have you already made your final decision? What host have your chosen?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

ezpzhosting.com do very good reseller, the only bad thing they are whitelabled but most people know there whitelable name hostdime are a great company maybe you should try them...
    Caliber Hosting - Professional Hosting You Can Afford!
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee,30 Day Moneyback Guarantee
    DirectAdmin Control Panel - Softaculous 1 Click Auto Installer
    http://www.caliber-hosting.com

Here are hosts we recommend for reseller hosting plans. They all have good user reviews and I've used most of them or know people who do. The disadvantage of reseller hosting is that it is a shared environment so other sites on the server can cause problems. The advantage is you can save money with these plans instead of getting your own dedicated server. Plus you can spread your clients out over multiple providers for increased stability.

Just look in the ads section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliber- Sarah View Post
    ezpzhosting.com do very good reseller, the only bad thing they are whitelabled but most people know there whitelable name hostdime are a great company maybe you should try them...
    Well I didnt get your point here.. Generally every reseller would prefer his end user clients do not know that he is a reseller.
    Probably that is the reason, every company that offers reseller hosting, offer whitelabelled hosting solutions. So whats the harm in that?
    RSHosting LLC RSHosting.com || UK Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting |
    Business Web Hosting | Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers
    Hosting more than 75000+ websites with choice of US and UK Datacenters

Why buy their are many sources for free like I got mine from .

One suggestion ..dont go for host offering unlimted Stuff.. if you decide, do read their TOS.

I agree that 7host.com provide quality and stable web hosting solutions for a reasonable prices with helpful support ...

Perform good investigation before selecting a web host. I am hosting with dailyrazor. They provide good customer support along with good rates.

Re:

You need to find a very dependable web hosting company. The online presence and the accessibility of a website is an added advantage. Or else, if you do not have a web host whom you can depend upon, will only make your job tougher and would not let you to completely concentrate on your online business.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast