Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Registered User jaspercontracto's Avatar

Why Shouldn't We Use Whois Privacy Protection Service?

I really have regrets why I used Whois Privacy Protection Service when I registered for a web hosting. It was my first time and I want to build a site and monetize it through Google Adsense. But then, when I applied for it on Nov. 16 2010, I still don't have the reply/confirmation from Google. One of their staff said this to me.

"Because you have used the "Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc." you have to wait for a human to review your site and they may come back and tell you to prove domain ownership."

Until now, there is still no response from them because of that service. Well, that will charge to experience.

Dont know about that???

Generally speaking ,you can customize this function through domain management panel,moreover,it is usually used free of charge.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Ohh I see.. But I think it's too late. I should have done that before I submit my website to google adsense..

Actually, I'm thinking of removing my Whois Protection and re-apply for Google Adsense but with different Google Account. Do you think this would be effective?

no dont reapply for adsense. they may have already attached your domain with your account (name, address, etc...) and creating a new account with the same domain can get you into trouble.

Did you verify domain ownership through Webmaster tools before applying for adsense? See http://www.google.com/support/forum/...1537ff71d3a27c

Try posting on Google's forum to get some help and hopefully some from google will notice your post.

(Contact your host, tell them you would like to temporarily remove your who is protection, maybe for at least 2 months. But its probably better off you leave your who is protected without interruption if it is the case that you do not have sufficient traffic to benefit from google adsense anyways. This way when an actual google human employee verifies your site, maybe you will be getting a little more traffic by then to monetize with adsense. If you like you can try Adbrite first then go with adsense when they approve and confirm you as owner.) Good solution!!..

seo services

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forum on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your forum. Thanks
    ============
    Alex55
    =======
    PLR Video

This way when an actual google human employee verifies your site, maybe you will be getting a little more traffic by then to monetize with adsense. If you like you can try Adbrite first then go with adsense when they approve and confirm you as owner.

I didn't new that. you can try forums,they are quite useful try that.

I can understand why Google Adwords make people jump through hoops like this but I agree that it can be quite frustrating. As soon as you update the Whois, you will find that it will get back to normal

I've learned so much from this post... Privacy has always been an issue to me.

In general, you can customize this feature via the control panel domain, however, it is usually used for free.

Contact your host, tell them you would like to temporarily remove your who is protection, maybe for at least 2 months. But its probably better off you leave your who is protected without interruption if it is the case that you do not have sufficient traffic to benefit from google adsense anyways. This way when an actual google human employee verifies your site, maybe you will be getting a little more traffic by then to monetize with adsense. If you like you can try Adbrite first then go with adsense when they approve and confirm you as owner.

If you do not want to disclose your contact information in Whois, then you can make use of the privacy feature.
    Which will hider your contact information from public.. No one is visible to see it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast