Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a host with opportunity to Run PHP with ASP & ASP.Net

I would like to know what web hosts offer the opportunity to Run PHP with ASP & ASP.Net
    Have found m6.net provides windows hosting services.

Do you think that it can be a good place to deal with?

Any Windows based Hosting package should be good enough to meet your requirements. ASP & ASP.Net can be hosted on Windows platform and most of the Windows servers have PHP installed.

Amd how much space and bandwidth do you require?

There are many Windows web hosts available in the hosting market.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I think that you should contact them and see how professional they are.
    you know, you should choose a host that understands your specific needs, and that can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for your needs.

Hi friends,

I would like to know what web hosts offer the opportunity to Run PHP with ASP & ASP.

Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    My client is happy dealing with them.
    Thank you m6.net!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by kethren smith View Post
    Hi friends,

I would like to know what web hosts offer the opportunity to Run PHP with ASP & ASP.
    Hi,

Do you really like copy pasting OP post?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Generally linux webhosting is best suitable for a site with any other programming-database feature created in php-MySql,while Windows servers is relatively suitable for sites created in ASP, or ASP.NET. You may be interested in following two hosting providers, web-hosting as well as web-media .
    Hope it will be helpful to you.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I believe that you should also contact them directly, discuss all the issues and see what they will offer you.

php with asp.net are supported by windows hosts, I recommend you to use the services from webintellects.com, they are experienced and time-tested host and you will get high stable and featured plans for affordable prices
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I believe its time to do a choice for the OP

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

There are many advantages of using m6.net service.. like: Daily Database Backups, Remote SQL Connections, Management Studio Support, Stored Procedures, Web Based DB Manager, etc.
    As for the pricing, it looks really cheap for such resourceful hosting plans.. go ahead.

The company looks to be stable and reliable as I see many webmasters express positive points about them.

True, any company that is providing windows host have an opportunity to run asp and asp.net but you should choose the host with high uptime and performance and I believe you should have more names to choose from, eg Hosticon. They are reliable company which solutions are offered with high stability and quality, featured plans are affordable and the support is helpful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast