What is best internet server for 5 to 10 computers?

Dear friends,
    I want to know that, what is best internet server for 5 to 10 computers? If anyone knows, kindly guide me.
    Thanks in advance.

When you are connecting more than 5 computers you have to get a quad core processor to get the best results. Make sure you have lots of RAM space to ensure the normal speed of the system.
    Last edited by jimwooden281; 12-21-2012 at 03:21 AM.

What are you needing to use this server for? You can pm me your requirements.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Quote Originally Posted by innovative View Post
    Dear friends,
    I want to know that, what is best internet server for 5 to 10 computers? If anyone knows, kindly guide me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hey friend,
    what you want tell me clearly, there having many thing so try to mansion that one we can give the information.

Apache is the best internet server for 5 to 10 computers.

Quote Originally Posted by amarapaliprince View Post
    Apache is the best internet server for 5 to 10 computers.
    i agree with you apache is best internet server

By Brad Bourque — Updated March 19, 2017 12:01 pm
    Subscribe
    best internet speed tests header
    armpannawat/123RF
    DON'T FALL BEHIND
    Stay current with a recap of today's Tech News from Digital Trends

Enter your email
    Internet service providers like to make a lot of claims about upload and download speeds when you sign up, but do you ever wonder how those numbers compare to the speeds you’re actually getting once your connection is set up? These alternative browser-based speed tests will help you determine your upload and download speeds, as well as identify other issues with your network, such as packet loss, latency issues, or physical connection problems. Here are several of our favorite options, each of which is dependent on what kind of data and interface you’re looking for.

SPEEDOF.ME

Speedofme SpeedTest
    Speedof.me is an HTML5-based speed test that’s lightweight and designed to replicate real-world browsing and downloading conditions by requesting a series of files in increasing size and recording the speed at which they’re downloaded. Not only does the site display a graph of speeds achieved in real-time, but also allows you to track your results against previous tests. Rather than selecting a location, the website calculates the quickest and most reliable server from 59 available servers, and all files are downloaded and uploaded in sequence – -rather than simultaneously — to imitate real internet browsing conditions.

Test your bandwidth at:

SPEEDOF.ME

TestMy.net

Testmy.net
    If you’re looking for a test that offers more data than the average speed sight, TestMy.net runs a series of tests and provides a lot of useful comparison data. There are separate options for both download and upload tests, so be sure to try them both.

When it’s done, the results show your speed as rated against other recent users, so you can get a good idea of where you stand. It also displays a graph with your connection over time, so you can see if you had trouble sustaining a good connection the whole time. If these numbers are a little unfamiliar to you, there’s also plenty of documentation and easy-to-understand guides that can help you better identify what the problem is with your internet connection.