Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question looking for a good reseller

these are my requirements

3-5 gigs of disk space
    50-60 gigs of bandwidths
    cPanels,WHM,Zend,Fantastico, and good support.even tho I don't I'll need much support....

a company that has been around for at least 2 years.

I'd like to keep the spending under 20$

I've had to change host 2 times so far this year, and I want to make this my last change at least for the year.

these are two company's I'm thinking of so far, please post some other Quality host, I don't want anything that doesn't have good PR in their site, and I don't want to see anything that is just one person trying to split out there sever.. as I said I want a host that has been around a few years and is very reliable..

tank you

here are the 2 I'm thinking of so far..

http://www.allreseller.com/reseller/reseller2.html
    http://www.dts-net.com/reseller/

thx again.
    -Brandon

p.s. If I sound to picky, just let me know
    --> Are you on Twitter? Look me up @BrandonSheley<--
    Here is my Social Media blog, & info about my new job
    Here are a few vBulletin Services that I offer

NS-Icon

Talking

Hi,

Any chance you could outline what the previous problems with your host where related too and possibly identify them to help others ensure they don’t use the same host for similar reasons?

With regards to locating a host, you may wish to check out the offers section of the forum best of luck with your search.

I think i saw that KGIII uses allreseller.com you might could contact him for information on how there service is
    www.FinishHost.com | Free Modernbill for Resellers
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    24/7 Support! | Cpanel + Fantastico Times

Domain Names | No Overselling | End User Support

was allreseller that he used ? or dts

and the problem with my last host is they are moving,, it was my friend and was more or less a temporary deal.. the host I lost before that was yrhost.com and I didn't care for the support and my name@site.com emails where not getting thu from hotmail and yahoo :|

Pretty generic requirements, and a somewhat okay budget.

As for your emails, did you make sure spam was never sent using your domain? Was it a domain based spam rejection, or IP based?

Hotmail and yahoo rely on users to click on "this is junk/spam" in order to get their filters working nicely..
    Anthony L. - WEBKORE.NET - Powering business since 2001
    » Reseller Hosting | VDS | Dedicated Servers | Backup Solutions
    » Enterprise level Virtual-Dedicated Servers powered by Virtuozzo
    » http://www.webkore.net | Verified Uptime Reports

nope, I've definitely never sent spam out on my sites, I I really doubt my clients even know how to use their site emails..

it wasn't a matter of our emails not getting out, it's that we weren't getting emails from other clients who might have been using hotmail or yahoo emails..

I just seen it was allreseller that KGIII is using..I'm so torn with picking a host,, there are like a million providers, I just want one that I wont have to change anytime soon.

and good to hear my requirements are reasonable, I was hoping to have a host by last night ( Sunday ) I work during the week, so now I'm shooting for one by the end of the week.
    thx for your help and suggestions
    -Brandon

Arrow I hope so, this helps

Look at H-Sphere's Partner page. There are a lot of hosting providers with some great plans. You have a better and great chance of finding a good reseller account with variety of plans to choose through.

Look @ Quality Resellers - psoft.net

have you tried actually contacting them by there listed support means?

When we was resellers thats one way i purchased new hosting plans, i would use there support ticket system and there live chat.
    this might have been said before but i dont know

"I'm so torn with picking a host,, there are like a million providers"
    this is very true, and you would think they would all offer the same specs, but they dont. and it is very hard trying to decide which plan to buy.

I would how ever suggest one with a money back guarantee, and use it if needed. I know it is frowned upon but you might could sign up with a couple maybe 3 of them and actually try them out for a week or so and see what you think then

I just went to dts to look around and check out the pricing,, i see there is a 49.99$ setup fee,, so I think they are off my list.. i did however talk with them with emails a few times in the last 2 days.. I'm still looking, allreseller looks to good to be true.. and thx for the offer but I'm really trying to get someone who has been around, and will be around..

NS-Icon
    Just noticed that not many folks seem to have recommended Plesk based hosting as well as the common WHM, cPanel etc, you may also want to Google Plesk hosting providers as you may be able to locate a good offer, before Googleing however you should check out the offers section of the forum to see if you can grab any offers at a better price.

You can always lookup how long a host has been active by doing a whois on the domain when you find one which you feel may be able to provide you with the service you need.

Best of luck with your search

Quote Originally Posted by loco.m
    and thx for the offer but I'm really trying to get someone who has been around, and will be around..
    what offer are you referring to?
    www.FinishHost.com | Free Modernbill for Resellers
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    24/7 Support! | Cpanel + Fantastico Times

Domain Names | No Overselling | End User Support

Quote Originally Posted by NS-Icon
    Just noticed that not many folks seem to have recommended Plesk based hosting as well as the common WHM, cPanel etc, you may also want to Google Plesk hosting providers as you may be able to locate a good offer, before Googleing however you should check out the offers section of the forum to see if you can grab any offers at a better price.
    I'd rather stick with cpanel and whm

Quote Originally Posted by FH-Donald
    what offer are you referring to?
    sorry, I mis read u

I've been on correspondence with allreseller I'm leaning more toward them again, just really seems like to low of a price for what you get

I have signed with allreseller, I'll give a review after some time.

thx for the help
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by loco.m
    I have signed with allreseller, I'll give a review after some time.

thx for the help
    -Brandon
    If this doesn't work out for you, then I'll suggest contacting Evan over at host4yourself.com.

Yip. I'm with allreseller.com and the fact that I'm still with them (I'm picky and have been screwed over a number of times) is a good indication of their service/support levels. There's some downtime but it always pops back in just a few minutes really. I think there was a half hour at one point for some cabling issues or something along those lines - maybe router... Anyhow you can see the uptime and the likes if you ask them or see mine since moving to them:

http://host-tracker.com/uptime-statistics/98833

Either way, they're pretty decent and we're going to grab some dedicated stuff through them shortly. I must admit that 25 minutes of the downtime that's listed - err... My fault... Yes, yes it was... I told that beer to let go of my hand but, well, it just didn't listen.

I can also assure you that I probably did more research than was required before opting to go with them. The price is better than it should be in my opinion but they seem to be sustaining their business fairly well.

KGIII
    WhatHostingShould.BE - We are what hosting should be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast