Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is the number of indexed pages of an aged domain important ?

I want to buy an aged domain that will expire in one week, it's has exactly the same keyword(.com) i am targeting. 0 PR, Age: 3 Years, 26 Backlinks and 1900 Indexed pages on google that had a good content related to the niche. So is it good a thing to have those indexed page or no ? will they add power to my future website ?
    Thanks.

Do you want to build your site on the existing one ?

If the content is good than yes 1.9k indexed pages is good and will help your future website. (as long as you dont move or change the content) if you do so Google will remove indexed pages if the link is invalid.

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

If the knowledge is secure than yes 1.9k indexed pages is great and leave meliorate your next website. (as sesquipedalian as you dont locomote or interchange the content) if you do so Google present disappear indexed pages if the attach is incapacitate.

I think you should keep these pages. They are good for your site.

Right, such huge number of indexed pages will help you to maintain ranking for your targetted keywords. You can add more pages and can link them so that they will also get crawled faster.

are you waiting for the domain to expire or do you already have a deal with the current owner? If it's the former then it will most likely enter the domain market (either the current registrar will take it for itself and auction it, or you will be beaten by others who are also eyeing the domain) wherein you'll have less chance of securing the domain.

If you do manage to acquire it by normal methods, then there's a high chance that google will de-index those 1.9K pages because of the grace period before the domain drops.

Try contacting the owner and see if she will sell it to you but this can be more expensive.

I think you should keep these pages. They are good for your site.

I think you should keep these pages.

Yes an aged domain important for number of indexed. Because it's has many link.

It important but depend what situation you use with.
    Numbers of index pages doesn't matter doesn't matter anymore if you only bought a new domain , unless you bought those iindex page content as well like the website. Because index pages will reindex frequently by Google and may drop in the future.
    Age of the Domain will effect the Page Rank as well.

They are good for your site.

That should'nt be a problem. But make sure your new website is designed and developed correctly and has content that is relevant to your service. Submit your website to Google and allow the robots to re-crawl and index your site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast