Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What is paypal?

PayPal is a third party merchant which works between you and the source. It is an easiest way to do transactions on the internet now a days.
    Your Own Museum App, Field Inspection App & Tourist Attraction App Up & Running in Days!

PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.sell structured settlement

Epos-Pos offer Pos Software and Restaurant Pos point of sale solutions for both the hospitality and retail market. If you are looking for Accounts Software, POS Software - Restaurant Pos or Ecommerce Web Solutions then Epos Pos can help. With more than 20 years selling installing supporting and developing pos software and restaurant software systems. Complete modular solutions for the hospitality, retail sector and business sector.
    Accounting Software

hi there

very interesting thank

Paypal is an American-based e-commerce business. It allows all sorts of money transfers and payments with the help of the Internet.

PayPal is one type of payment processing system which encrypts your sensitive financial information so the only person who can see it is you. With PayPal, your financial info and purchases are better protected. You save time shopping online and sending money. And you get more ways to cover your payments.

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.

I got a double refund from eBay and PayPal..what should I do?
    So I bought this item from a seller on eBay..turns out he was a fraud and he/she scammed about 50+ people. I ended up opening a case with eBay first..then right after, a case with PayPal. The reason I did this is because other buyers were saying to do so.

The essential idea is this; PayPal offers a safe service during which money can be transferred from one PayPal account to a new. What is your opinion?

safer way to send money, make an online payment

hi,
    paypal is the payment gateway by which we can transfer money from one account to other

PayPal is an online payment service provider. It allows payment and money transfer online through internet. It is simply an alternative of merchant account.

The basic concept is this; PayPal offers a secure service through which funds can be transferred from one PayPal account to another.
    Share Funny SMS & Love SMS to your Friends and Loved ones from Latest Text Messages Collectoin

Paypal is most popular way of online transaction, which can help you to transact money at a very safe manner. By this virtual account, you can shop from the online store.

Pay Pal is the best Resource for make money online. It service are set on paid web sites which provide paid watch and downloading data.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast