Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is paypal?

Paypal can be utilized with a bank account instead of credit cards. They can also send an person request for money or a payment through Paypal. This is useful for people who do not have a credit card as they can buy things online.

Paypal is the way through which we can pay the payments online...but only if the company is connected to the paypal...
    paypal is being used now a days every where...!

Hello,
    PayPal is a faster and safer way for sending money online.

In simple words you can say that thus is an great and secure source of sending money online.
    The game is over.

PayPal is medium of online transfer money to very easily and safe,Secure.....

PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.

PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ammaan View Post
    Hello members,
    I have a question that, what is paypal? It is new thing for me.
    Please explain briefly about it for my ease.
    Thanks in advance.
    PayPal is a secure service that enables you to pay, send money, accept and mostly used in online shopping cart.

Is it pretty much a different form of credit card? I keep seeing PayPal options on the net. How do you get it and what are the requirements?

PayPal is an American-based global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.

PayPal is a useful website. Through PayPal you can pay online bills. It is completely secure. I use it.

PayPal is way throw which you can transfer the money in a safer and faster way. It is online pay process.

This thing called PayPal is not anything but a quicker, harmless way to direct cash, make a virtual imbursement, obtain cash or set up a commercial account.

This is useful for people who do not have a credit card because they can buy things online.You can also send a single request for money or payment through Paypal and you only need the email address person't the second. This means that you can make purchases and sales without having to share banking information.

i am agree with above answer..thanks for share

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast