Developing Your Brand Strategy

Developing Your Brand Strategy

Developing a brand strategy can be one of the most difficult steps in the marketing plan process. It's often the element that causes most businesses the biggest challenge, but it's a vital step in creating the company identity.
    Your brand identity will be repeatedly communicated, in multiple ways with frequency and consistency throughout the life of your business.

Well friend,
    You will need to make a survey of the market which you are entering into, looking at the related market categories and determining if a category exists which will readily accommodate your product or service. Always bear in mind that if your product is narrowly defined, a category may not exist! This may mean that a part of your branding strategy will entail creating a new category.

This is the first step in the process of developing your brand strategy. By defining who your brand is you create the foundation for all other components to build on. Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies.

If you have a brand strategy, make sure it’s as effective as possible

* Poll your customers, employees and vendors. Are their impressions consistent with your strategy? If not, work on the elements you can improve.

Develop your brand strategy around emotional benefits

* List the features and benefits of your product / service. A feature is an attribute – a color, a configuration; a benefit is what that feature does for the customer.
    * Determine which benefits are most important to each of your customer segments.
    * Identify which benefits are emotional – the most powerful brand strategies tap into emotions, even among business buyers.
    * Look at the emotional benefits and boil them down to one thing that your customers should think of when they think of you. That’s what your brand should represent.

Define your brand

* Think of your brand as a person with a distinct personality. Describe him or her, then convey these traits in everything you do and create.
    * Write positioning statements and a story about your brand; use them throughout your company materials.
    * Choose colors, fonts and other visual elements that match your personality.
    * Determine how your employees will interact with prospects and customers to convey the personality and make sure your brand “lives” within your company.

Information from Internet! Hope userful! Good luck!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

let me share my feeling after reading this post. Each member doesn't care what other members said, they just talk to himself or herself. LOL....
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

unnh i have no idea about this topic but thanks for these answers

its always good to have a branding . but first make the things great then create brand

Increase value of your websites by working on forums, blogs, and social media sites, Make sure to work on them effectively.

Always try to increase PA (Page Authority) and DA (Domain Authority) of your website.

Thanks for sharing this essential information which we will needs to be nearest future to making a business marketing process plan.