Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Blog commenting for SEO

When I someone uses blog commenting to help with their seo.

Do you put your keyword in the hyperlink text like<a href=wwww>

or do you put your keyword as your name of the person commenting on the post?

Also, do you need to ping you backlinks or will they get indexed later on in the future?

When getting heavily involved in commenting on blogs, often times you will be introduced to the blog owners and that can turn into a great friendship. Often times blog owners will email you or comment reply to thank you for your participation. The blog owners want you to post good comments to add content to their sites and keep the conversation lively.

Blog commenting is one of the best way for getting quality back links. I use blog commenting and it helps in site ranking also.

i use keywords in the links.
    same like my below link.

I usually use KeywordLUV supportive blogs which allows the anchor text along with the name.

I use blog commenting for traffic not for backlinks

Not to put too much links in the comment content which is easily considered as blog spam, Just leave the URL at signature zone.

If you take the time to comment on at least 3 blogs per day, with a back link back to your website, the end result will be an extra 100 incoming links per month, or 1,200 links per year – with little effort on your own part.

I did too much commentin in blogs....

If you put keywords then it will not be as effective as putting link behind it.

There are few blogs supporting anchor tag. i usually take advantage of that. but so many of my postings blamed as spam and so, it is better if you put it in signature if it offers.

You would have to enter Name as your anchor text in most of the cases, however you can use anchor text in body section wherever allowed.

re

blog commenting is good if you do it right. Making too much comments will result in SPAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimoqi View Post
    When I someone uses blog commenting to help with their seo.

Do you put your keyword in the hyperlink text like<a href=wwww>

or do you put your keyword as your name of the person commenting on the post?

Also, do you need to ping you backlinks or will they get indexed later on in the future?

Good Web Hosting Plan

Now we will look at some strengths of Windows reseller hosting which does not comes with Linux Reseller Hosting. Windows platform is known of highly supporting to ASP scripts which are Microsoft's very popular application for designing websites

You put the keyword that you want to appear as you comment,
    <a href= then the url you want to use>keyword</a href>
    it is that simple.

choose hot tubs direct reviews directtohomeappliances

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Blog commenting is useful from many point of views like backlinks, directing of traffic, exposure etc. We should make sure that the blog we chooses to comment on should be relating to your niche that you have selected for your website.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast