Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog commenting is definitely good for SEO. Try to do it in dofollow blogs which is related on your topic. But don’t ignore nofollow blogs too.

When getting heavily involved in commenting on blogs, often times you will be introduced to the blog owners and that can turn into a great friendship. Often times blog owners will email you or comment reply to thank you for your participation. The blog owners want you to post good comments to add content to their sites and keep the conversation lively.

blog commenting is the one of the best activity in SEO.

Blog Commenting for SEO

Most probably blogs are really helps to get some back links & traffic via this anchor text methods

Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions regarding Blog Commenting i really appreciate it..

I completely agree with (OliviaSSLGuru). It is safe if you put your link below your comment if the blog rules allow.

Blog commenting is mainly used for traffic and also it increase andbring high quality backlinks for your site.

Most of us uses the keyword in the anchor text, only few uses name. You need not ping back link because the owner of that back link also want to promote its site, he/she promote it.

We use both the ways to get the back link from blog , some time link is compulsory and some time we adjust over keyword in name field

Quote Originally Posted by Alimoqi View Post
    When I someone uses blog commenting to help with their seo.

Do you put your keyword in the hyperlink text like<a href=wwww>

or do you put your keyword as your name of the person commenting on the post?

Also, do you need to ping you backlinks or will they get indexed later on in the future?
    Nice Information, I like the way of explanation..

Blog commenting is helpful to get a good quality of backlink. These backlink increaes the website visitor and helpful to get rank over search engine website. It play important role in getting increase the page rank of the website.

I only put keyword together with my name while it is anchor text which very important.
    I don't think put keywords in URL is a great way while it show you are try to spam keywords in their blog and they might put you in spam list and delete your post.
    1 keywords in the content and 1 keywords in the anchor text will enough.

These are some of the most powerful business idea that you will get for the home business pones. They are not only good ones but they will help you earn some good money in big time.

Blog commenting is one of the off-page seo technique which is used to build backlinks on your website..

Blog commenting is a powerful tool of seo it's create good back links who boast your site in Google ranking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast