Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you already contacted them directly? I believe that you need to discuss all the issues with their support.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

well lots of site like just host godaddy and almost every hosting site provide the reseller account but you should compare the price and service before choosing any one

Profitable reseller solutions that satisfied many webmasters from all over the world are provided by Hostome.com. This host is offering really quality solutions and high performance plans
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I suggest you to look for reviews on suggested hosts

I assume that you need to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12