Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Why Do You link Exchange?

Why do you link exchange? and Is link exchange beneficial Seo point of view? Please answer me

Well link exchange has been and still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of link exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in improving placements in search engines.

there's a previous thread about this here: http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthr...is-good-or-bad
    [link="http://www.verbatim.com/cat/usb-drives/"]usb 2.0 drives[/link] | Protect files through storage on secure USB drives

Having done SEO for large organizations for over 2 years, I personally believe that link exchanges (the majority of them anyway) are not beneficial to good search engine rankings. I don't think they are a bad thing, no, but they don't help that much.

One website I worked on had a few hundred reciprocal links from other websites it linked to made by someone else before me, and most of them I checked and the other site no longer linked to us. I removed all the links. It did not affect our search engine rankings. The main problem with link exchanges is that no one wants to exchange with you unless you have an equal or higher PR than their website. IF you have a PR 1 or 2 you end up being linked with a lot of crappy websites.

Weight given to links acquired from link exchange has been degraded. You can still do it, but the page you are going to do the exchange should be quality. By quality i mean the page should not contain more than 30 links, should contain keywords related to your website, the domain page rank should be descent amount, the site should not be under google penalization there are more qualities to ensure but these in basic will be enough for a normal link exchange.
    HostGuts.com Professional Shared & Managed Web Hosting Services
    Litespeed + Cloudlinux + R1 Soft Secured
    Dependable Support, Speed & Stable Servers
    --- Jorge K. Hicks, CCM

i do link exchanging for backlink and for PR

Having done SEO for large organizations for over 2 years, I personally believe that link exchanges (the majority of them anyway) are not beneficial to good search engine rankings. I don't think they are a bad thing, no, but they don't help that much.

The only type of link exchanges that are good are normal editorial links. You may link to a competitors site when writing up a blog post. And they might do the same. Google will not penalize you for those type of "link exchanges". Technically, they're not even link exchanges.

Link Building is the process of creating inbound links and these inbound links are useful for website ranking and over all performance.

Link exchange very good for SEO, google will index your site on database and keyword via textlinks
    Vietnam Cambodia tour website need more link exchange with Cambodia travel website.

SEO point of view, link exchange is good but backlink should come to your website from a related website.

Link Exchange has been as well as still is a major part of internet marketing with the main benefit of Link Exchange being that it is one of the leading factors in amending placements in search engines.

After the big SEO companies for more than 2 years, I personally think that a link exchange (most of them anyway), are not conducive to a good search engine positioning. I do not think is a bad thing, no, but do not help much.

A site I worked on was a few hundred reciprocal links from other sites are linked to the facts by someone else before me, and most of them I checked, and the other is no longer linked to us. I deleted all the links. It did not affect our search engine ranking. The biggest problem with link exchanges is that nobody wants to share with you unless you have a PR or above their website. If you have a PR 1 or 2, you end up being associated with a large number of sites of shit.

After the big SEO companies for more than 2 years, I personally think that a link exchange (most of them anyway), are not conducive to a good search engine positioning. I do not think is a bad thing, no, but do not help much.

Link exchange is no more useful because google does not prefer now, so its better to build one way quality links..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast