Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you need reliable host to run your wordpress web sites fast and efficiently, check Just199.com - it provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
    Contact their support team - they are skillful, patient and helpful.

There are many host provider and selecting the right web hosting provider can be a difficult business decision..How to select a web host should be based on a number of factors.

How much space and bandwidth do you require?
    What is your monthly budget?

Once you finalize the upper part, then next is to chose the correct hosting provider. First of all search for top ranking hosting providers, short list them. Then check out there support through live-chat ( here you can experience the actual service ). And later on decide the one as per your requirement.

Best of luck!

As per my knowledge and experience Motchahost is the best. Just Host is also a reliable one.

Take a look at solutions from Hosticon.com, they are reputable host which plans are well-known as featured and stable. You will be pleased by their high uptime and knowledgeable support

There is not such host which would be absolutely the best. I may suggest those I know to be reliable, but they are not to suit you in 100% of cases.

I advise loking up serverpoint.com. webintellects.com and for the really huge projects - rackspace.

Are you searching for a best hosting company or a hosting plan?

Really your hot search site is wonderful informative site.I like to visit here more times for collecting information which I need.

There are so many! they all look the same to me... are they? Our servers are well within your budget and you can check our site for more details. We can also let you self manage your server and provide Root SSH access

Thanks for sharing useful information here. Glad to be in this forum.

To OP,

Have you already made your final decision?

Should I close this thread or not?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You really need to clearly define your needs. For example, what type of host are you looking for, shared, VPS, dedicated? What are your bandwidth needs? If you need a dedicated solution, do you also require full management? There are so many hosting providers out there, you need to explain exactly what you are looking for.

You can start with a Linux Shared Hosting plan depending on the space and bandwidth that you require. But if those sites are gaining a immense amount of traffic, than you can opt for a VPS to get a better performance.

hi guys,as for me i would go for wordpress,it is to use and it is user friendly,i really like it more than any other host,i have written my blogs there.

godaddy is best to host word press websites.

Quote Originally Posted by shakina View Post
    hi guys,as for me i would go for wordpress,it is to use and it is user friendly,i really like it more than any other host,i have written my blogs there.
    I recommend UltimaHosts, which is good for word press.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast