Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is Blogs commenting?

Thinks......

Blog comments are what make a blog interactive and social. The most popular blogs have a very interactive community who voice their opinions on posts frequently. It's that social aspect that makes blogs such a powerful component of the social web. People like to feel involved. Leaving blog comments allows readers to join in on the conversation about

Reading a blog and then give your view about the post is termed as blog commenting.

Hi,
    Giving comments to the post you have read in particular blog is called as blog commenting, if there is good amount of comments added to particular post reflects on the good quality and information of the post.

Since in most cases blogs comments are left on easy to access pages for both people as well as search engines, as the sites get older so the values and strength of links too would get enhanced which can be one great sign of getting finer ranks.

Even if the targeted niches and terms are very competitive, filled with tens of thousands of domains, but leaving comments on blogs that are closely connected to your website subject would be one great way of improving its ranks and links counts.

Blog commenting is a effective way to getting traffic via blog so if you have a blog then do this work properly.

Blog comments are what make a blog interactive and social. The most popular blogs have a very interactive community who voice their opinions on posts frequently. It's that social aspect that makes blogs such a powerful component of the social web.

Blog comments are more about spreading brand awareness and getting traffic. The good thing is that as you are already commenting, you may as well leave a link to your site and get a safe, high authority link which can help boost you up the ranks in Google.

Blog commenting is defined as a relationship between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is a great way to exchange ideas, thoughts or opinions about what people feel for a particular topic or a blog post. Blog comments helps the blog to attract traffic and makes it social.

Blog Commenting means to give your feedback on the particular blog post or share your experience on the particular post or you can ask a question regarding the posts to the owner.

Blog commenting is an essential procedure for interaction between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is an action wherein visitors or blog readers leave a comment to a blog post or article, reply to readers' comments, or the author himself answers or replies to visitors questions and comments.

If you’ve ever read a post, book or eBook, or listened to a webinar or conference session on the topic of ‘finding readers for your blog’ you’ll have heard the advice:

‘Leave comments on other blogs‘

It was the first piece of advice I remember reading about building readership (from memory a 2002 book by Rebecca Blood was the first blog tips that I ever read) and it’s advice I’ve heard (and given) hundreds of times, since.

In fact this advice is Day 20 in our 31 Days to Build a Better Blog workbook.

7 Benefits of Leaving Comments on Other People’s Blogs
    1. Building your own profile – leaving a comment gets you seen. Leaving a good comment can make people pay attention.

2. Showcasing your expertise – sharing what you know or the experiences that you have can help build your credibility.

3. Getting to know other bloggers – leaving a comment can often be a great way to get on the radar of another blogger.

4. Driving traffic to your blog – as a result of your engagement, you will often get people checking out your blog.

5. Idea generation – often, when you engage in conversation in other blogs comments, you get ideas for your own blog posts.

6. Staying sharp – I find that reading and commenting on other blogs is a good daily discipline to help me keep abreast of what is happening in my industry and keep my brain engaged on the topics I write about. It’s also great writing practice!

7. Opportunities May Follow – just last week someone left a comment on my photography blog that I thought was so insightful that I asked them to write a guest post. In fact, now I think of it, one of our most successful eBook authors on dPS first made himself known to me through a great comment on the blog. You never know where a great comment might lead!

1 Problem with Leaving Comments on Other People’s Blogs
    The problem with leaving comments on other blogs, as a technique to grow traffic, is that while it can have many benefits it can also end up hurting your blog’s brand and reputation – if you don’t do it the right way.

This post is an attempt to give you some advice on how to leave comments effectively and what to avoid.

4 Types of Commenters
    Over the last 10 years I’ve seen a real spectrum of approaches to leaving comments on blogs. I suspect that most of us sit somewhere along this spectrum.

1. At one end of the spectrum we have the spammers
    We’ve all see them – they leave comments on your post that are completely irrelevant and stuffed full of keyword rich links in an attempt to rank for those words in Google. Many times these are auto-generated spam systems that simply get caught in your spam filters and never work anyway.

There’s no real debate around the legitimacy of these comments – they are spam and any blogger in their right mind mark them as such.

Blog commenting is an essential procedure for interaction between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is an action wherein visitors or blog readers leave a comment to a blog post or article, reply to readers’ comments, or the author himself answers or replies to visitors questions and comments. Blog commenting is a good way to exchange thoughts and opinions about certain topic written as a blog post.

Blog commenting simply means to give the feedback on the particular blog post you read or share your experience for the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast