Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you buy domain extension bundles?

When you purchase a .com domain for development purposes, do you consider buying the .net/org/info etc. extensions? Which ones? Or are you satisfied with just the .com? Why/why not?

For development and brand promotion purpose I purchase a .com domain and consider to buy the .net/org/info etc. extensions for other purposes.

I suppose that domain bundels are very interesting because of low prices when registering a complete bundle.

The World bundle exists of all most used country extensions, plus the extensions that foresee in a world wide reach.

I suppose that it will be reasonable to reg .COM and also .Net domains.
    If you are going to run serious business online.

If my business brand name is popular enough then i will consider to buy all TLD domain extension to secure my brand name . But before getting those bundle i must make sure that .com is available.

yes i am buying ..

On the off chance that my business image name is well sufficiently known then i will consider to purchase all TLD area expansion to secure my image name . In any case, before getting those pack i should ensure that .com is accessible.

If you are getting .com extension then it's a better option because it has much value than .net or .info etc.

.com is very popular , your website 'll more valuable .

Generally, we all like to buy .com domain. But if the domain name is not available then they go with .net/.org/.info. If you are blogger and want to buy domain for blogging reason, then also they give first preference to .com

I suggest you visit Scopenames.com , they will suggest you the Best. As per my view, .com will be good choice.

domain .com is very popular and easy for SEO

I suggest you using .com or .net domain. They are easy to SEO.
    Make money on instagram by Instaeasy Review
    My FB page: Mark Review

Bundle of domain names are affordable. If you are looking from SEO point of view to buy a domain so you can also buy .in or .info domain names they also rank better same like .com. I suggest you guy's to check SRMinfo.com , they have best offers now.

You know .com is the first priority given by everyone while choosing the domain because it is the best when it comes to commercial purpose and you could target international or specific country, so go for .com. you can also go for .net, .info or your country domain extension when there is no option for .com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast