Question About Domain Value

Hello guys, I was just wondering what the formula for calculating a website's value is. I mean, i'v been testing my website on various websites that are supposed to tell you how much its worth, the thing is each result is extremely different. One website said my site is worth 5,000$ (eh?) another said it is worth 20$, others said 50$ and 800$, and of course some said 0$. So, i was just wondering how to calculate the value of my website, in case i plan on selling it, thanks.

It depends on the PR rank and Alexa data. You can judge it from some related websites to get the answer.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Online pricing sites are jokes. They don't make sense. Domain value is depends on so many factors like characters,keyword,industry and domain age etc..