Regularly updating Keywords/ Tags, How it affects SEO ?

Hello.

I have a question, if you update your Articles Keyword or Tags on a regular basis based on traffic analysis, then is it positive for SEO or affects it negatively ?
    I use a Wordpess Plugin SEO Booster Pro. It automatically detects the search queries. Lets say some with miss-spelled words by other people and some with a different variety. Then it automatically updates those Search Queries Keywords as Tags to the destination article of that source query. Is it a good thing since it also adds some miss-spelled keywords as Tags?

It doesn't update your Article Keywords however, but that was a General question if I manually do that ?

Frequently changing title tag as a good practice… I don’t think so! I mean it’s good to change when you think the changed title can better tell search engine and users about the website but changing it frequently to get SEO boom… I don’t think it works!

Quote Originally Posted by dombowkett View Post
    Regularly update title, description help to rank your website for multiple seo keywords.
    Have you even read what is posted in the thread?

I think you should never update this tag regularly until or unless keyword searched are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafaso870 View Post
    Hello.

I have a question, if you update your Articles Keyword or Tags on a regular basis based on traffic analysis, then is it positive for SEO or affects it negatively ?
    I use a Wordpess Plugin SEO Booster Pro. It automatically detects the search queries. Lets say some with miss-spelled words by other people and some with a different variety. Then it automatically updates those Search Queries Keywords as Tags to the destination article of that source query. Is it a good thing since it also adds some miss-spelled keywords as Tags?

It doesn't update your Article Keywords however, but that was a General question if I manually do that ?
    Don't be silly, if you change the meta tags and keywords on regular bases then it negatively affect your SEO camapign.
    If you change the same in article in regular bases then it is impossible because articles sites put your article in review process again if you made some changes in it and if you do it on regular bases then I am quie sure they won't approve your article or maybe they banned you.