How to establish "individual" websites on a VPS host?

I would like to host multiple websites on a virtual private server. However, these websites should not be connected to each other from a search engines point of view.
    Could I do this by just using unique IP's for each website, or are there any other links that show that the websites are connected (other than fact that they would all be hosted by the same company)?
    I am also concerned that the sites would have a similar IP and could be linked to each other because of their "IP neighbourhood".

Thanks for any input!

If you are thing from SEO point of view, then hosting each website on different website will be beneficial. So you should ask for multiple IP's and assign a different IP address to each of your website.

Quote Originally Posted by James-A View Post
    If you are thing from SEO point of view, then hosting each website on different website will be beneficial. So you should ask for multiple IP's and assign a different IP address to each of your website.
    Well,
    I think it is best solution for you dear.
    All the best.

thanks for this informative stuff i like it

@James-A :- yes multiple ip address will help seo point of view