Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Is e-shopping secure?

Hi friends,
    E-shopping is most famous way of Purchases and sales. But i have little bit confusion about it's payment procedure. I want to know is Is e-shopping secure? Also tell me about best way of payment.
    Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, if you shop on trusted shopping sites then your transaction would be definitely secure. There are lots of good e-shopping site and the two e-shopping sites which I know are: eBay and Amazon. This two shopping sites are the most trusted and most popular in all over the world.

Online shopping is secure, but only when deploying a secure card data collection method via a PCI accredited payment provider. You should check that the checkout page of the website displays 'https://' in the browser instead of 'http://' as this will indicate that the site operates on a secure certificate (SSL) for the purpose of data collection/storage. As well as showing as 'https://' you should also be able to see a padlock icon in the browser tray. If you click this it will display security information about the site's SSL. If the SSL shows as expired or untrusted then it would be recommended to avoid purchasing via it.

UK Payment Gateway - Shared Server Hosting - Managed Server Hosting - Domain Registration
    Diamond Award Customer Satisfaction. UK Support. 24/7 access Data Centre
    PCI Level 1 accredited. ICANN and Nominet Registrar. Established 1995.

Reliable sites must display their contact address and phone number. Make a call and enquire if the business is legitimate. Read entire inormation on how it process the entire transaction of goods. The safest way to shop on the Internet is with a credit card. If something goes wrong, you are protected under the federal Fair Credit Billing Act.

I think that it is secure when you run your ecommerce web site with SSL Certificates..

In my opinion, if you shop on trusted shopping sites then your transaction would be definitely secure. There are lots of good e-shopping site and the two e-shopping sites which I know are: eBay and Amazon. This two shopping sites are the most trusted and most popular in all over the world.

If you need secure e-commerce host you need to use experienced time-tested solutions such leveltenhosting.com provides. You will be pleased by their high performance and stability with helpful support and reasonable prices
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There are many websites via which you can have safe online transactions. Its because the website has SSL installed on it. So next time if you want to purchase a product via some website, just check that a SSL is installed on it or not. You can check it very easily by reading its URL. If the URL of the website is http://domainname.com then SSL is not installed on that domain.

SSL certificates will ensure that your personal info like your cc number safely reaches the server. But, you should be also concerned about whether you will receive your product or not. Inquire for the seller and check his/her history.

An informant is a person who provides privileged information about a person or organization to an agency. The term is usually used within the law enforcement world, where they are officially known as confidential or criminal informants (CI)

There are the minority methods shoppers can use to corroborate the repute of the online merchant. Consulting the well over again big business chest of drawers is very soon one of these method which can be very beneficial to the bargain hunter.

Hey dollyy,

I'd recommend you to add those Links I deleted in your signature..

Self-promotion is not allowed here.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Smile

Hi !

Thanks for nice sharing , there are so many E-shopping websites, Some are good and some are bad, all of this Trust is big Issue in E-shopping. So that You should deal with that site which is best for Trust.

Yes it is 100 percent secure and there are no issues with it .We have the Paypal option which is the most reliable option for us to purchase any thing.

I recommend Leveltenhosting.com to use. They are providing really secure e-commerce hosting solutions with high stability and experienced support.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast