Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On Paage SEO?

On Paage SEO?

Hi All,
    I dont have much experience of SEO I have handlled easly off page seo task such as forum. S.B, Article subbmition, PR etc. But I dont know about On page task, Do you like to me some explaination about On page task SEO.

You can learn all on page on Google itself.

I am agree with Sanny that Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

Hostal Sa Rota | Benet Apartments Ibiza | Ibiza Mar Hotel

I think,you can search on Google about On Page SEO.It's the best way to learn on page SEO techniques.

If you want a web page in one of the top ten search engine positions, you need to perform your SEO on a keyword or key phrase that does not have too much competition. You don't want to take on keywords that the big guys are throwing a lot of money at or one that too many people are competing for. It's not that you can't get to page one of the search engines but it would be harder to achieve and maintain. First you want to get to page one then you want a good chance of staying there.

There is one method of analysing key phrases that is not foolproof but may give you an edge. Choose keywords and key phrases that match the following criteria::

1. Find key phrases that get more than 1000 searches per month on Google. You can check this using the Google keyword tool.

2. Go to the Google search page and search on your key phrase with the word 'allintitle:' in front of it (remember to include the colon). So for instance, a key phrase of 'yoga poses' you would search on allintitle: yoga poses.

3. When the search is entered, look at the top of the Google search screen to see how many pages are returned for that search. The number of pages must be less than 100,000

This method of keyword analysis is simple and free but suffers from one major drawback. It assesses the competition by finding the number of pages that the search finds. This gives a guideline to the amount of competition for that search term but doesn't give any indication of the strength of the competition. I don't know of a simple free way to do that but there are tools available that can give that information without costing too much.

While in On page, you need to concentrate on placing keywords and keyword density. Some trick to follow are bold, italize your keywords at specific points in a paragraph. it add weight for your optimization. Place your title at the top left corner of the web page. Design your site clean and add site map to help search engines.

On-page SEO means which you change on your page according to Search Engine Guidelines. Like
    • Effective Title Fixing
    • Descriptive Description Writing
    • H1 / H2 tags Adding
    • Image Alt Tags
    • Content Fixing
    • SEO Copywriting
    • Robots.txt
    • Sitemap.xml Creation
    • Static Sitemap
    • xhtml/w3c Validation
    • Browser Compatibility Checking
    • Page Size and Load Time Checking
    • Canonical Issue Fixing
    • MOD Rewrite
    • Duplicate Content Fixing
    • Broken Link and 404
    • Google Analytics
    • Google Webmaster Central
    • External Script File Optimization
    • Spider Friendly Navigation
    • Table Less Code Optimization

On page SEO is making sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible.On Page SEO simply refers to the text and content on your web site pages.

Hi Dear Rajni,
    I am very appriciated with you and thanks for nice reply I think you are a smart SEO expert and I also want to get some explaination about off task also then I have get expertise like you.

I am agree with Sanny that Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

i yes , i agree with u, Google is enough to learn SEO techniques.

on page is about site structure, content, metatags.

# 2167 Longmont Drive # Lawrenceville, GA-30044.
    on page include many more points. like meta tag, header tags, image optimization, content optimization and many more.
    Commerce Pundit - eCommerce Development Company
    Call: 678-444-2112
    Visit Website: www.commercepundit.com

While on the page, you can focus on keywords to place and density. Some stuff to follow, is bold, Italizer your keywords on specific points in a paragraph. add the weight of your optimization. Put your title in the upper left corner of the webpage. Design your own site and add sitemap to help search engines.

Squash shoes | Squash racket

HI friends,,,,Good post..thanks for nice reply I think you are a smart SEO expert and I also want to get some explaination about off task also then I have get expertise like you......well done !!!!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast