Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Podcaster hosting

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running Podcast web sites.
    Having done a search I found HostRail.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
    I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for podcast hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think that you need to find reviews about them.

As an alternative, can recommend you to check Web hosting offers section here.

Think you will have good time with exmasters.com. They have exceptional multimedia compatibility being adult-oriented, plus you won't be limited in terms of content

HipCast is one of the best podcast hosting providers for new podcasters.
    They offers intuitive controls that inexperienced users to create and upload podcasts directly from your Web browser to enable.

I suppose that for your needs will suit any reliable host with high performance so I suggest to try 7host, they are reputable company that is offering featured plans with high performance and uptime, helpful support for a competitive prices

I know cirtexhosting.com to be able to hold such sites even at their shared accounts, which supplied with unlimited HDD and BW resources and scripts.

I think you will find that most dedicated server providers can easily accommodate your pod-casts. Can you please specify any other requirements you have, ie, CPU, RAM, BW, etc? What type of budget are you working with for this project?

I know cirtexhosting.com to be able to hold such sites even at their shared accounts, which supplied with unlimited HDD and BW resources and scripts.

I am also inspired from HostRail.com. His hosting plans is really good and affordable.

For podcaster hosting you need high performance and uptime solutions. You should go with Hostome.com. You will be pleased by their uptime, helpful support and affordable pricing

Hi auston,

Have you ever used their services before?

Any domain you host with them?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I think that you need to find reviews about them.As an alternative, can recommend you to check Web hosting offers section here.

I have heard good things about them, try to contact their support and discuss all the issues.

I have a friend who has been using HostRail service for a long time.. he is happy running his web sites with them. You know, speed connectivity is great (he lives in London and it's really fast.. due their fast servers);
    He also has knowledgeable customer support service - they work 24/7!

I know santrex.net to be useful. They have special accounts optimized for podcasting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast