Hmm!! Need TV-show, Video Hosting

Hello, i'm Searching for Video Sharing hosting. I need Host where i'can upload Tv-Series, Funny videos and other Illigal clips. Before i has used Arvixe. Then they send my this meesage:

" Reason for Suspension: Over 100 GB of copyrighted content is publicly available on your website and we have therefore been forced to suspend the account. Even if the content is not copyrighted, archiving of materials on our shared servers is unfortunately against our terms of service."

Can you please Suggest Some hosting where they don't ceare "Copyrighted content" ?
    Of if they get abuse they just send this abuse to my e-mail and i'll delete this video.

But better need hosting where i without problem can post any Movies or Tv-Shows.

Please Help.

P.s Sorry for my bad English.

But what sort of help that we can do for you

i need Hosting Where i can hold my site... i heard in China Hosting can store illigal Tv-Episodes, is it true?

I'd recommend you to have a look at glowhost cheap hosting solutions that can be suitable for your needs.
    They also offer 2 months for free - use the code 2FREEMONTHS and get this great opportunity.

Good luck.. hope it will help.

Some sort of an offshore server is needed I believe.

Yeah, can agree that offshore web hosts will suit you down to the ground..
    You can do a search via Google.

I have found Infrenion.com to be best fit for your requirements upon googling.

Best Luck!

I'd recommend you to have a look at glowhost cheap hosting solutions that can be suitable for your needs.They also offer 2 months for free - use the code 2FREEMONTHS and get this great opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by agrisdul View Post
    Hello, i'm Searching for Video Sharing hosting. I need Host where i'can upload Tv-Series, Funny videos and other Illigal clips. Before i has used Arvixe. Then they send my this meesage:

" Reason for Suspension: Over 100 GB of copyrighted content is publicly available on your website and we have therefore been forced to suspend the account. Even if the content is not copyrighted, archiving of materials on our shared servers is unfortunately against our terms of service."

Can you please Suggest Some hosting where they don't ceare "Copyrighted content" ?
    Of if they get abuse they just send this abuse to my e-mail and i'll delete this video.

But better need hosting where i without problem can post any Movies or Tv-Shows.

Please Help.

P.s Sorry for my bad English.
    Well on Shared hosting none of the company allow you Audio and videos files because it effects the servers. I refer you to go with a Dedicated server or Vps.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.