How To Check my Website Loading Time ?

Hi friends,
    Anybody know how to check our website loading time? I think my website takes to much time to complet open, Do anyone suggest me What am I do to solve this problem?

You can use GTMetrix for checking your website speed. And Google developer speed insights tool also available to check the speed of the website.

GTmetrix and PageSpeed Insights are the best tools for finding website loading time & performance. GTmetrix gives you insight on how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it. PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.

Use (Pingdom Website Speed Test) to analyze the load speed of your websites.

PageRank (PR) is a calculation, famously invented by Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, which evaluates the quality and quantity of links to a webpage to determine a relative score of that page's importance and authority on a 0 to 10 scale.

Use tool Pingdom, it's very quick response and easy to use