Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    price and uptime,cpu utilization,traffic limit is my concerned

Quote Originally Posted by allshine View Post
    price and uptime,cpu utilization,traffic limit is my concerned
    Better technical support to be included

Quote Originally Posted by Oxley View Post
    According to my knowledge i prefer in web hosting who Provide a Quality 24X7 Technical support, Maintaining good sever uptime and Fast connectivity are important qualities of a good Web Hosting provider.I would like to suggest you that instead of anything you must follow some points such as:

• Web space
    • Data transfer
    • Check server uptime, it means site would be on the net.
    • Customer support for web hosting
    • Good control panel

Thanks

Hot Dog Stand Business

Thanks for giving information.
    I kept all the specifications what you specified and found reliable VPS hosting provider.Recently i hosted my website at 9cubehosting.com Here i bought Linux based VPS hosting service.They provided good technical support.I like their services.

This post is really a wealth of information on the qualities of good hosting , i also want to add some quality hosting do,s such as The first quality is the secure transaction on the website. The hosts can only guarantee this security by the usage of the Secure Socket layer. This will provide security certification to the customers and they will be ensured that the data transferring and other useful and confidential information is secure and can not be leaked. The next is the authority to install the software of user's choice. This freedom of installing will satisfy the users to greater extent because they can modify the things according to their wish. This will increase the reliability of the host. The last but not the least is the technical service at the back that helps the users to keep connected and these services wipe out all the problems pertaining to the server.

I would like to say thanks to the moderator of the forum for sharing such a useful information. Hope to see more from your side.

Choosing the best and cheap web hosting company is crucial for online business owners and webmasters.There are so many web hosting companies which provide free services with basic features up to professional business hosting.But here i can suggest you to choose Sri Ganesh Hosting ,one of the top hosting companies in india.

Best Hosting Features:

Unlimited Web Space
    Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
    FREE Domain Name
    FREE Sitebuilding Tools
    99.9% Server Uptime
    Immediate Account Activation

To achieve success in your online business, you need to find the right web hosting company for your site. You need to consider many aspects in this difficult decision making. Avoid costly mistakes of getting disappointing services from your host.

SaaS redefines the software system deployment model from packaged applications with direct licensing fees and protracted implementations to one subscription based mostly internet delivered service relationship.

Website and branding must have a professional and informative reliable hosting to promote your brand. Without it, there is no way to reach the global market.

Very Nice thread

When choosing a web hosting users ALWAYS look at a series of factors. Both beginner and advanced user look at the same parameters - hosting stability, user reviews, prices, tech support efficiency and comfort. The trick is that these categories of users see things differently when they choose.

Rookies mostly value a hosting's price efficiency. Opinions expressed in user reviews and the alleged quality of the host's tech support are equally important to them.

Finally, stability and comfort are not really that much of a matter to them.
    With the pros the picture changes significantly. They appreciate stability and good tech support, first and foremost. Prices are important, but they come only behind the first two aspects. Then they pay attention to some user reviews, though not any reviews from any user: only word of mouth from other pros. Finally, comfortable usage should be also taken into consideration.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

A good host will always put the wants and needs of the guests above anything else. Planning ahead can also help to further the goal of being a good host. Tending to the guests’ wants and needs is done before, during and after an event.

I think price is the least important. For me price is only an indication of quality. If i am paying top $ for hosting I expect good hosting. If i pay pennies for it, I don't expect the greatest service in the worl.

Nice Share with us thanks

Interesting tips to choose a best web host. I too followed these principles to find the best web host for my website. After reading a lot of reviews online, I chose TuckTail.comto host my website. This web host offers me an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. I am satisfied with their services.
    Last edited by josephvijay; 05-29-2013 at 01:24 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast