Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Of course, selling products is more important to an e-commerce site than having a pretty design...

Few of the E-commerce website are as under,
    1) Amazon.com
    2) Dell
    3) IQVC
    4) E Bay
    5) On-sale

Are you working on ecommerce website as web designer and looking for inspirational post for idea and inspiration? Of course, I have done the research for you. Here I am sharing some ecommerce websites.
    Unformal Wear
    BabySleepBags
    LOFT
    Frocktastic
    Last edited by kailee; 06-25-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Hi !

Thanks to all for nice sharing. I think Magento is also Very Popular and useful software for E-commerce.

I used Yahoo e-commerce success, and it is a good place to start if you're a beginner. Very intuitive and easy to use and manage your products.

I advise taking into account such hosts as serverpoint.com. a receiving real competence of the hosting service and with their devices you will obtain high recital and constancy for limited prices.

I would like to suggest you Yahoo E-Commerce as well.
    Sam

What is the best and quality web site for trading in ready made dresses.I need a good platform because i have just recently started my business.
    ADDISON Bill

I believe that you simply want try and gather as several reviews concerning its internet hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in selecting internet host suppliers.

Well I preferred osCommerce or Zen Cart as they are quite user-friendly.

Do you have any knowledge of create website , manage shopping cart and find payment gateway ?
    If yes then you can go with hosting. Let try from the share hosting 1st before extend to larger server base on your business growth.

If you do not have knowledge then you can try easy.my or easystorecreator.com which is are online builder to build your e-commerce store.

As Jerrick mentioned , you may try easy.my for your beginner training skill for e-commerce.
    For my role play , I would rather go for Facebook and shoot all the product and upload onto the page but not until I found out easy.my whereby meet my requirement and even it is friendly user.

And easy.my is offering for free sign up with limitation of space and template design yet still cool with it.
    check it out and have fun

Real Estate is the best E-commerce websites.
    Last edited by michaeljohn; 12-15-2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Spelling Not Correct

according to me, Miramar Capital is best, it provide financial information in easy and efficient way.
    Miramar Capital

Miramar Capital gives news about financial tips, investment news and knowledge of the expectations and needs of each investor.

Hi... I had i gone with Blue Hosting as i am a beginner. I get success with it. It works very effectively.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast