Looking for a cheaper dedi

Im looking for a dedicated server, nice and powerfull for me to host a gaming server off, i know what i want and what i need, i just want to know if there are any cheaper that to what i have found.

Processor Intel 3.2GHz Pentium 4 Processor
    RAM 1GB RAM*, Upgradeable to 2GB
    Hard Drive 80GB HDD*, Upgradeable to 2 x 200GB HDDs
    Bandwidth 1500GB Bandwidth
    Uplink Port 10Mbps*, Upgradeable to 100Mbps
    IP Addresses 5 IP Addresses*, Upgradeable to 61 IP Addresses
    Operating System Choice of RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0, RedHat Enterprise Linux 4.0*, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Debian, or FreeBSD

$149.00 with $99 setup

I need atleast:
    3.2Ghz or equivalent
    1gig ram
    40gb hdd
    as much badwith as possible (i have a very popular server)
    10mps
    Windows
    im looking at about $150/$160 - £100 - €140/€150

Controll pannel not needed, would like to pay via paypal or debit card, Great uptime. anywhere in the world, prefferaby USA or Europe
    Help is appreciated

Arrow I Hope so, it Helps

Make comparison of your plans in some directories such as Compare Web Hosts. I believe, spending some more time in directories helps you cut your costs further.

I started with www.esecuredata.com. They took a few days to get my server up but other than that, their product and service and especially price has been great.

That's great to hear can you provide the domain name and how long you have been with them? Also how are you monitoring the uptime?