Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    How to choose a domain?
    Make the Domain Unique
    Make it Easy to Type
    Only Choose Dot-Com Available Domains
    Keep the Name as Short as Possible
    Reject Hyphens and Numbers
    Make it Easy to Remember

I want to suggest some tips to choose good domain name such as use keyword related domain name, use easy spelling for your domain that easy to remember, use unique domain name, use .com domain name that globally used.

Hey ! According to me I would like to adopt your suggestion that I should choose short domain name to be remembered easily.

The selecting of domain name is important and you can go for the site godaddy.com for finding such domains that are available. The domain names are mostly there and then you will have to bring in changes in the name to find the best one available.

choosing the best domain is very important for the future of each website !
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Some tips to choose the right domain name,

Brainstorm 5 Top Keywords
    Make the Domain Unique
    Only Choose Dot-Com Available Domains
    Make it Easy to Type
    Make it Easy to Remember
    Keep the Name as Short as Possible
    Create and Fulfill Expectations
    Avoid Copyright Infringement
    Set Yourself Apart with a Brand
    Reject Hyphens and Numbers
    Don't Follow the Latest Trends
    Use an Ajax Domain Selection Tool
    Considering these points you can go on for registering your desired domain name from any reliable domain registrar. If the desired domain name has already been registered, You can have a Whois look up on the specific domain name at www.WhoisXY.com . This could give the domain name registrant detail. You can then contact the domain holder for a domain bargain if he or she wishes to sell it.

a very good good domain name brings alot a traffic to a website so when chosen a domain name you must have to three things in mind it must be simple, high search volume and low competition or if you need any assistance just click here http://tinyurl.com/8v6pqnu

Domain names have become as scarce as beachfront real estate. No, they’re not expensive, but it is getting more difficult to find a good one for your business. Here are 3 great tips on how to choose the best domain name for your small business:

A strong domain name is the key to your Internet presence. It should be recognizable and relate to your business name, brand, product, and/or activities. Make sure it fits on a business card and is easy to remember whether seen in print or mentioned over the phone.

Use the name people know you by. Don't abbreviate, unless the abbreviation is your company's trademark. Ask your co-workers, your customers, your friends, and your family what domain name they'd expect your company to have.

rhode island website design

Godaddy.com is a good site as a choosing option when it comes to selecting domain names. In this process setting the keyword you require is pretty relevant. You can add affixes on the domain name you wish to have in case it is already there.

12 Rules for Choosing Domain Name
    1. Brainstorm 5 Top Keywords
    2. Make the Domain Unique
    3. Only Choose Dot-Com Available Domains
    4. Make it Easy to Type
    5. Make it Easy to Remember
    6. Keep the Name as Short as Possible
    7. Create and Fulfill Expectations
    8. Avoid Copyright Infringement
    9. Set Yourself Apart with a Brand
    10. Reject Hyphens and Numbers
    11. Don't Follow the Latest Trends
    12. Use an Ajax Domain Selection Tool

How to choose a domain name?

1st decide your main keyword & then choose good domain name. My opinion.I thing helpful for you

If you want to build your brand, you can use the brand name as your domain name suck as microsoft and apple.
    On the other hand, if you want to some keyword of your website get higher rank at Google or other search engines, you can use some keywords to be as your domain name.

Anyway, it is your choice.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Here are some rules that can help you on choosing a Domain Name :

- It should be short
    - It should be easy to remember
    - It should be easy to spell
    - It should be easy to type
    - It should be descriptive
    - It should be unique
    - It should be related to your business name
    - It should be related to your product name
    - It should be related to your service name
    - It must have an extension: .com, .net, .info, .org, …
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I will keep you informed for our ideas! thanks for share , i learn a lot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast