Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Hey Winston i agree with you thanks for share awesome knowledge with us ..

Once you select a name, go to Godaddy.com to find out if the domain name already exists. If it does, just add a prefix or a suffix to the chosen name.

Domain name should be based on your business. what's your business and what kind of services you provide

There are many steps that we can take when it comes to the whole matter of choosing a domain name but I think the most significant one is all about getting the right KW sets.

Quote Originally Posted by marimarlouisa View Post
    I am badly looking and searching for the best way to select domain name. I usually plan to have almost 5 words of domain name. is it short? or long enough. I would like to adopt your suggestion that I should choose short domain name to be remembered easily.
    I 100% agree this thing thanks ....

If you choose a game, select Godaddy.com to search out if some kind of domain name is already present there. If it is like that, then just put a prefix or suffix adjacent to the selected name.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Domain names are the names with which your business is identified on the internet. It needs utmost care to chose a domain name that could perfectly deflect your service at first sight. Url is a good place to add your keyword and it is a strategy that proves that a site ranks well if it has the keywords in its domain name. This is something crucial in SEO. You may notice that whenever we are in search of a product say "lacme" we immediately try searching lacme.com at first but what happens if the site is named beautyproducts.com, obviously the user land in some other competitve page. Getting the good domain name is most important in SEO.

Short Domain names are easy to remember for the user. Search engines love static url than dynamic url. Hypenated names are easy to forget so never use it. Many might know the famous bookmarking site Delicious.com. At first they used hyphenated terms like Deli-ci-ous or something like that. it is hard to memorize but goodness now they changed it as a single term.

Another prominent factor in domain names is its extension if it is .com,.org, or .net, etc., it the site is intended for local community then register at the country's domain. The disadvantage is that other nation people may think that your business id localisedonly to that specific country indicated in the domain. Getting a .com extension domain is better yet competitive.
    Hey Winston ! thanks for share great information with us

You need to visit Godaddy.com in order to find out as to whether the domain exists or not. It is a nice thought to add a suffix to the selected name.

domain name should be short and most popular.

It is very important to choose the right domain name showing the right work you carry on.

short and easy to remember domain name is good. Adding keyword in domain name will not help too much for seo purpose.

Godaddy.com is the best site that you can choose if you are interested in selecting the domain name. Keyword selection is the most important aspect regarding the same.

Choosing proper domain name is very important for any website.It should be Brainstorm 5 Top Keywords,Make the Domain Unique,Make it Easy to Type and remember,Make it Easy to Type

Do not go very big domain name like five words in it. Put your main keyword in domain name.

I always use domainbot service to get an awesome ideas and to quick availability checking of domains.

note: it is free service.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast