santrex vs exmasters

Getting shared account for adult pics shall I prefer cheaper santrex.net to the specialized exmasters.com, Or vice versa? What should be the criteria of choice?

Thank you

I believe that you will get what you pay for, so I'd better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Well,
    I believe santrex.net is more reasonable to go with as the company is offering wider freedom of acting being offshore. And eve the absence of the content bonus is not making them less attractive, because they are much cheaper and offer good conditions as well.

Both companies have nice reputation in the hosting market.. Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Nice views of all here,thanks for the info about santrex vs exmasters.

santrex.net seems really to be reasonable hosting provider offering quality solutions at lower price. But exmasters.com are specialized in adult hosting and even provide some bonuses for the adult sites... When the budget allows go exmasters, for saving some funds get the service from santrex.net

I am unaware of these companies. But i can give you suggestion. Send tickets to both of them and see who replies fast.

Use exmasters.com services as their servers are optimized for adult hosting. Prices are competitive (good) and servers are stable.

I think that you should look for reviews on their services. As I heard exmasters services are perfectly suitable for adult content and provided with high performance and skilful support
    Hey! It's That Guy!

both provides good service so you can take any one.

hello,i think both are great!
    check it outM3863A

Compare their prices, services and support and choose the one which best suites you.