Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is your own definition of Ecommerce ?

Hello for all members,
    I am interested to know about What is your own definition of Ecommerce ?

E-commerce refers to an electronic commerce, in the simplest language an ecommerce is the process of buying and selling of products and services over the Internet.

E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services on the Internet, especially the World Wide Web. In practice, this term and a newer term, e-business, are often used interchangably.

I think it as a online marketing and business deal. The point that it differs from common marketing is that it goes in the online way, but not stores or face-to-face exchange!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

E commerce can be simply defined as “doing business in Internet”. E stands for electronic and commerce stands for buying and selling. E commerce makes the business better and faster.

E-commerce means Electronic Shop. Its your Online Shop where you can sell products online, send or receive money online. Its the cheapest and the easiest way to earn money online.

The definition of ecommerce is the buying and selling of products and services on the internet.The solution is to find a product source who can negotiate with multiple wholesalers to serve multiple online storefronts.It is an online shop e-commerce solution under ongoing development.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    The process of buying and selling products via internet is e-commerce. For secured online transactions companies involved in the e-commerce process install SSL certificates so that their transactions are done in a secure way.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Electronic commerce refers to electronic commerce, in the simplest language e-commerce is the process of buying and selling of products and services online.

eCommerce is the process of money transactions through electronic means.
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

Doing business on the internet (electronically), usually when ecommerce comes to mind I think of amazon, ebay etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziklaw View Post
    Hello for all members,
    I am interested to know about What is your own definition of Ecommerce ?
    First, let's look at the definition of e commerce. It is a term used for the practice of using electronic commerce to buy, advertise or sell products or services over the Internet. A couple of other names for e commerce are “web commerce” and “online commerce.”

A while back, e commerce referred to any type of business conducted over the Internet. The meaning of the phrase has changed though, and now it means selling an actual product (hard goods) online. This is different from selling a service, such as article writing.

E-Commerce is a new trend of business where people create a virtual store in the cyberspace, upload products and price and attract visitor to buy.

The owner must be good in writing so that the products can be described vividly. The buyers must be good in imagination so that they can feel and imagine the quality of the products.
    Exabytes Network - The Hosting Provider since 2001
    Business Hosting Plan - Check out discount voucher here
    Dedicated Server - Free 25GB CDN for any sign-up

Hi !

Thanks to all of you For nice information about E-Commerce such a great way for online Business.

E-commerce basically refers to the connection of internet world through which an entrepreneur used to sell the business products and services with the help of online shopping or internet, it shows the importance of internet in business.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast