Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Which is important in SEO?SERP or PR?

Hello Friends

As we all are familiar with SEO, In this,we all should be aware from two different words first is "PR" and second is "SERP".I would like to know which is the main factor in terms of SEO?

The significance of either is dependent on which view point you are coming from. For instance, if you are selling links on your website, then PR is more significant than SERP. However, if you are earning through PPV (pay per view) and PPC (pay per click) schemes, having a high PR would not help, but having a prominent position or ranking on SERP to get a good flow of traffic to your site is very vital to your success. Though, in SEO, or being an SEO professional, for me, both are factors.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

I say that the Seo is more important then Pr. But actually you quite can't compare them as they do different things.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

I would say SERP is more important than PR (page rank). If you get high rankings on search results for keywords that have high searchers, then it would bring a lot of targeted traffic from search engines. Page Rank is just one of over 200 signals that can affect how your site is crawled, indexed and ranked.

Pr is what Google provides you on the basis of your traffic, and SERP are search results.

Apparently having a top ranking website is better than moderating a domain which enjoys high PR but is nowhere to be found on Google pages for the main targeted keyterms because today PageRank is one factor considered by Google in terms of SEO.

If your website reaches the first page of Google for your primary business word, you will notice the big jump in traffic shares, no matter what PR your homepage has. Of course it would be a great goal to achieve, having a top ranking site which enjoys high PR values as well.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    From the point of view of SEO both the PR as well as the SERP are important. Considering this from business point of view, SERP is has a place before the PR, this is because, your site will be searched first by the bots and only if you have a good SERP, you will get business online.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

It is said that Page Rank is less important now.

I think SERP is more important than PR (page rank). High rankings would bring a lot of targeted traffic from search engines. Page Rank is just one signal that can affect how your site is crawled.

Both are important factors in SEO but SERP is more important than PR because SERP increase your visibility and PR is define as trust on you from google.

Well the question is tricky. All the three are interconnected. It can be stated in a single line. A site should have a high PR on the SERP by doing good SEO for the development of Business.

As per my opinion SERPs is most important than PR. It doesn't mean that PageRank won't have value,it is have. But we can get business or visitors through SERPs and we can get quality visitors through good PR.

Hello..

I personally give more importance to SERP over page rank..

the importance of either depends on what perspective you are coming from. For example, if you are selling links to your site, then PR is more important than SERP. However, if you earn through a PPV (Pay Per View) and PPC (pay per click) schemes, which have a high PR does not help, but having a prominent position or ranking in the SERP to get a good flow of traffic to your site is essential to its success. Although, SEO, or SEO is a professional, for me, both are factors.

I think both are very important for any website because PR is the numeric value 1 to 10 assign by the Google by checking many factors of a website and it shows website quality and reputation in world wide web. Search Engine Result pages are results for a specific query and if you your website is not in SERPs then having a website is worthless. The more important thing is that if you don't have PR and ranking in Google SERPs then your website can generate a huge business, So SERPs is more important than PR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast