Which is the best FREE web and forum host?

I would like to know which is the most flexible web, domain and forum host where I could change it and design it with my own style and with a good service and capacity. In general which is the best one, the prblem is that I need a free one

I suggest a search on Google for "free web and forum hosting" - try to find one with 200MB+ of space, little advertising (if advertising, make sure it's clean), some guaranteed uptime, and FTP access.

There are no best hosts at all the more so because when it is about free ones.

May suggest using cheap but paid hosts to be sure in your site performance and uptime. In particular I recommend santrex.net.

I'd recommend you to pay some dollars for reliability and speed than to see your forum down..
    Try to check some paid hosting options as you will have support service - you can always ask them to solve any problem you face.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I don't think that there is a best free web hosting provider. Till now i did not find anything so, if there is one then why people go for paid hosting instead they will signup with that best free web host. From my point of view, instead of searching a free web host, it is better to go with a cheap and best hosting plan that really worth your money.
    Save bucks on Long term hosting plans using Hosting Promo Coupon Codes - WebHostingAT | Find best host -> ehost vs ipage vs bluehost vs hostgator vs siteground

x10 hosting is best for php hosting and you can host forum, blogs or anything in x10 and its completely free

Quote Originally Posted by rambo View Post
    x10 hosting is best for php hosting and you can host forum, blogs or anything in x10 and its completely free
    I don't able to find it. Please share full information by post or PM.
    The Game is Over

webs is good free hosting service. You can post your blogs also there.

It is not easy to get one like that! I think you had better to pay for it for reliability!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Till now I did not find any best free web hosting provider. According to me dont go for cheap web hosting providers which will be expensive in future. Better you go for the paid web hosting provider and recieve good services and support.