Thread: Control panel?

Control panel?

can you give me best points about control panel?

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

More easy for any users to be able to manage their service. Not everyone can manage programm/website/service directly in console mode without a friendly panel.
    Colo-Serv Communications inc.
    Registered Trademark in Canada
    Virtual Servers | Dedicated Servers | Colocation Service | DDoS Protection
    https://colo-serv.net

In a layman understanding, control panel is a place to manage webfiles, database and email. Control Panel has made things easier to manage especially for non-IT background people.
    Exabytes Network - The Hosting Provider since 2001
    Business Hosting Plan - Check out discount voucher here
    Dedicated Server - Free 25GB CDN for any sign-up

control panel provides many options which allow us to manage our hosting account efficiently and its quite easy use as well.

Control panel (computer), the tool in the operating system which allows most or all of the settings to be changed through a user interface.

Control panel makes it very easy to manage your entire Hosting account. You can create various sub-domains, add/ delete domains, emails accounts via your control. If you have cPanel and if Fantastico or Softaculous is installed in it, it makes your work more easy as you can install various CMS's, E-commerce applications. CRM's within a few clicks. Moreover you can manage your databases via

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Basically, a control panel allows you to manage your server very well. It will allow you to manage Email accounts, FTP accounts, Domains, Subdomains, Databases etc.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

The Control Panel is a web browser interface for creating new Manila sites, configuring and maintaining Frontier, and finding out what's going on on your server.....

value point distribution
    http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/scipy-ref.pdf
    Last edited by dottieford; 06-06-2011 at 11:30 PM.

There are many control panel but particular website control panel have signature option, personal details, setting, attachment document and other options to control the website.

hi thanks for a great information i really thanks full to u. i really very glad i read your post and some information about this in my mind pls read this A Macintosh utility that allows you to configure many system parameters. For example, you can control what type of Mac is beeping and the sensitivity of the mouse. On older Macs (System 6 and earlier), control panels called CDEVs.

The Windows operating system has a program in Control Panel that offers many features such as control panels for Macintosh.

Control panel is one of the most important thing in which you can do every changes, it provide us to add or remove software.
    It is used to manage entire Hosting account, maintain your database. Basically you can say it is a heart of computer.

I am not sure if the thread started really wanted to know something or just wanted to start a thread! It sounds so general, nothing specific to be asked on a forum!
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

a control panle could unarchive and archive files quickly is ok, cpanel is all right for me