Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do I choose reliable web hosting and domain name?

How do I choose reliable web hosting and domain name?

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

When choosing web hosting provider be sure to deal with time-tested and trusted web hosting provider.
    If you are looking for reliable place for web hosting services and domain registration, check glowhost.com..
    it is reliable host known as rock-solid company..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can check the reviews and ratings from the users.
    Exabytes Network - The Hosting Provider since 2001
    Business Hosting Plan - Check out discount voucher here
    Dedicated Server - Free 25GB CDN for any sign-up

There are many web hosting companies but in order to find a reliable one you have to search out, check user feedback, ask friends or family if they are using any. A reliable host provide you maximum up time, minimum response time and 24/7 technical support so you can stay in touch with them.

For domain name, select a keyword that represent your business.

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

check the review of the server about downtime, customer support etc and choose the best hosting provider.

Hi..guys...!
    Would you like to share any specific reliable web hosting and domain name?

i use bluehost they give you everything for $ 6 a month plus they have live online support which is nice

Post Re:

While there is a multitude of web hosting service providers available, there are only two main types of web hosting, free hosting and paid hosting. Free webhosting is great for individuals or for new businesses with a small budget for their web presence. Paid web hosting is more suitable for established businesses, and provides more space and features for the hosted website.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can draw your attention to http://hostrail.com/ - it is rock-solid company..
    You will receive quality hosting and affordable domain registration services..
    They will meet your expectations.

People here give many recommendations, I believe most of them are true and may help you to find the decent host/

For the start I may recommend sluwebservices.com. Low cost, and simple but reliable and stable hosting provider.

I'm not in believe of reviews at all, because it makes me tense and lead to a big confusion while finding the reliable web hosting. But, still there are some web host reviewers exist to provide you honest and unbiased hosting reviews by considering the real time ratings and reviews. So, i want you to find such hosting reviewer site and you can also get recommendations from your friends who have already do hosting and getting good hosting experience. I think there is no other way to find the best reliable hosting provider for your website.
    Save bucks on Long term hosting plans using Hosting Promo Coupon Codes - WebHostingAT | Find best host -> ehost vs ipage vs bluehost vs hostgator vs siteground

As I know Just199.com provides cost-efficient web hosting services.
    Hope their web hosting plans will meet all your specific needs.
    Besides, using the code (30P) you will save 30% off the price.

Good luck!

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You can use the following points to find a reliable host:
    Overall performance
    Up time provided
    Cost and the features that are provided
    Support provided (live chat, email, phone etc)
    Back-up (If the host maintains a regular back-ups of the servers)
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

You should select it with your business type and the aims of your website! Base on your own principles to get it!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast