Importance of Meta

I am so arrogant to let know everybody that I was capable of build an online SEO device for which it is very interactive. Meta and Title descriptions are optimized thus serving people in many ways. I expect you would try it some time. I would really like listening to your feedbacks. It would also be great if you could suggest some more inputs to me. Altering something is what I like the most. I just desire that the tool turns out to be effectual and helpful for all of you out there. To make such tool, I used the JavaScript, iQuery and PHP.

I think that tool would be very helpful because meta description plays a major role in getting more traffics through search result. My feedback would to make it an a way that is easy to use.

When can we try your product? It sounds so great and I'm eager to try it.

I think it would be great useful to me if these tools can work well as you tell. Thanks for tips!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Dear,

The first and the foremost reason is, that the content of meta “description” tag, usually called snippet, is the thing which most search engine extracts and shows up in search results.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

As SSLMatrix and greatar4 said, meta description tag is showed up in search results. So in my opinion, the content description is mainly for visitors then for spiders.

Hello,

Meta Tags are HTML tags which provide information to the search engines, describing the content of the webpages a user is likely to view. Search engines have recognized that website owners and administrators can use this resource to control their positioning and descriptions in search engine results. The three types of Meta tags are:

• Title (The text that appears on the title bar of the web browser)
    • Description (The quick summary of what the page is all about)
    • Keywords (The important words on the page )

Hope it will help you,
    Regards,
    Kamla Negi

Along with Title optimization Meta description optimization is also very important because it is used as a summary of the content which is present in various WebPages. Meta description is also used as searching criteria by several search engines, so a relevant Meta description will help in increasing the traffic in your website.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

yes meta tag is important in case but don't stuff keywords in meta tag.Just put meta about your post and specific keywords

Importance of Meta :
    Though meta keywords tag and meta description tags don't seem to be the most issue search engines contemplate once ranking sites, they ought to not be left off the page. A meta description tag is meant to be a quick and curt outline of your page is content. A meta keyword tag is meant to be a outline list of the foremost necessary words on your page.

Best Web Design Company | Affordable Web Development Company | Search Engine Optimization

Thanks

Innovative Web Art.

Banned
    meta description is very necessary for search engines ranking. in meta tag description, you can add meta tag description, and meta tag keyword. it will give benefits to your websites.
    day picnic around delhi

Meta tags are HTML codes that are inserted into the header on a web page, after the title tag. They take a variety of forms and serve a variety of purposes, but in the context of search engine optimization when people refer to meta tags, they are usually referring to the meta description tag and the meta keywords tag.

Everyone wants to secure top ranking on the search engine result pages. There are many strategies adopted by the marketers like using the top searched keywords and adding backlinks to the site. There are Meta tags used by the marketers. However, Meta tag alone is not of any help. Meta tags are useful to describe your WebPages on the engines and gain better results on the search engines. But at times, they also help search engines to prevent the indexing of improper web pages. Meta tags are blocks that contain info about the contents of your site. They exist in the header area of the webpage. They communicate with the search engine. These title tags are visible to the search engines only, and not to the visitors. It is the primary information for the site. Relevant keywords should be used in the title tag. Avoid repetition of the keywords on the title tag, or it would be considered as spamming.

Meta title must be catchier one. Description should be short and crisp and it should meet the prescribed limit.