Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice to see some tips before choosing a better web hosting provider.

Nice tips, thanks for share...I hope I can get more useful information here...

Great post! It's actually nice to see something, sometimes it's hard to explain to my clients why not offer unlimited bandwidth and space as some other places.

I am 100% with your all points about it.Also thanks for sharing such a nice and informative post.
    The game is over

good post,i totally agreed,thx ..

If you are looking for a web hosting provider to host your website or blog, there are several features that you should consider before purchasing the cheapest package you can find.
    Important tips when choosing a web host are as under:
    1. Check how much web space amount it occupy?
    2. It should have FTP access.
    3. It's access should be speedy and reliable.

Seek good customer service with lots of help pages and FAQ pages, 24/7 telephone support preferably toll free, 24-48 hours reply email support or chat is vital. Avoid a host that has a reputation for poor quality customer service. Check out their average response time and their true uptime guarantee.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

nice conversation but I think it is by luck you can get a good web hosting company. Any way every person has their own choices.

I to agree with you friend ,....................

Hey Ailen Thanks for share great information with us .

You said it well, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by ailen View Post
    Hi,

Choosing the right host is a very important decision. I've tried to covered all basic things which we have to consider while selecting a web host.
    # UNLIMITED features : Rarely trust companies that offer unlimited space/bandwidth etc. as this is blatant overselling. When was the last time you saw an unlimited hard drive?!
    # Free hosting : Be wary of free hosts, particularly ones that seem to be giving far too good a deal to you - they probably are.
    # Your ACTUAL needs : You might be excited by hosts that offer 5GB of storage space and 1000GB (1TB) of bandwidth for very low prices, but you should at the very least be wary of such companies. Besides the con issue, ask yourself - do you even need such large resources?
    # Do your research : It's very important to do adequate resource on whichever host you choose: don't just take their word for everything. Check what the technology experts are saying on the issue (e.g. look through reputable technology magazines for reviews).
    # When your needs outweight most plans : If you've outgrown your current plan and you are using very large resource amounts, it may be time to think about renting out a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a Dedicated Server.

Yes,I agree with your post.
    Here i wish to add some additional information to choose web hosting.
    Whenever you choose a hosting provider,be aware that provider is trustworthy and provide 24/7 technical support.
    Here i list out some points while considering to choose a best web hoster.
    1.Amount of web space
    2.FTP access
    3.File type and size limitations
    4.Reliability and speed of access
    5.Supported languages
    6.Bandwidth allotment
    It's very helpful to choose the best hosting provider like TheWebPole.com

Nice topic selection i also got some useful information from this thread.
    Visit http://clikinn.co.uk for Post Free classifieds ads in UK to promote local business in UK and Free advertising, Search for cars, motorcycles, house, real estate properties, jobs, services.

Hello,
    I think the first thing you should keep in mind while choosing a web hosting service is your website or business needs and then the budget you set for your hosting services. By properly defining these two things you can find the best hosting service for your website.

Like most things, making a decision on which web hosting company to choose can be tough. With all the companies out there each promising to have 99% uptime, unlimited resources, and knowledgeable support, there has to be a way to cut through the jargon and make an informed decision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast