Does anyone know of any different database?

An application that manages data and allows fast storage and retrieval of that data is a database. Various formats of information are provided by a Database. Different kinds of information like Dynamic schema, Dynamic partitioning of data across large dynamic numbers of machines and Modern indexing Google are provided by different databases. The world has been spoilt by these databases. In some hundred milliseconds, typing in some words gets you all the needed results and everyone knows this by now. There are many databases that are used by various industries and businesses and many of them are updated too on a persistent basis. What is your opinion on this?

Even so, the database can still get some information exchange work! Different ones just gain their own features! It is pretty normal!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

However, the database can always get a job exchange information! different just to win their own properties

The databases can be categorized as follows:

Analytical database
    Data warehouse
    Distributed database
    End-user database
    External database
    Hypermedia databases
    Operational database