serverpoint vs exmasters

Which host would you rather prefer: serverpoint.com or exmasters.com?

I mean the shared account with further upgrade possibility. I know these hosts to have a good reputation and long experience so it is rather a hard choice.

thanks in advance

I am thankful for considering us.. If you have questions, contact me.. I am always here waiting..
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Comparing those companies I'd choose serverpoint.com. They have provided services for more than 10 years and their technicians are active for 24 hours and many features are in their packages.

Hi, OP, what is your budget and which specs do you need?
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. I am sure that serverpoint.com would be a perfect place for you. It offers the second month for free on their dedicated server plans and the price for them is very cheap taking into account such resourceful specifications.

Think serverpoint.com is the better companyto deal right now. exmasters.com are also really stable and good, but They are more recommended namely for adult content and their shared hosting accounts are costlier.

Hoster,

I am so thankful for such kind words about the quality of our services..

Always here to answer your specific questions guys.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Serverpoint .com provides their services in a quality way and their prices are not high, I'd even say they are affordable for the greater part of the web masters.
    I'd stick to them only.

Shared account with upgrading features is good for long term use.

serverpoint provides Web hosting plans with domain registration services for every need and budget. Dedicated server, WordPress blog tools and blog hosting , VPS/Virtual Private Server, colocation hosting, CMS/Content Management System, Joomla, Mambo, OsCommerce, PHP, and more.
    Exmasters provides Cheap adult web hosting, dedicated hosting, adult dedicated server, adult servers and virtual servers. The best affordable web hosting for all your web hosting needs